Ex-Pat Map

Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ex-Pat Map

This may not be to everyones taste but I was thinking about the number of times someone askes where someone else is.
Then I found that an ex pats map existed on BE so I added myself.

For anyone else interested, its here

http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/chant

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Jan 11th 2008 at 10:04 am. Reason: url
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex-Pat Map

Hi ACD,
there is a full time one at the top of the page on the Seista time forum,
It's frappr I believe, nice idea to know where everone is.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Big,
It is nice to know.
I had a look at the one as suggested and one i posted seems more user friendly.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:26 pm
Click my Signature

sjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to allsjrw is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
This may not be to everyones taste but I was thinking about the number of times someone askes where someone else is.
Then I found that an ex pats map existed on BE so I added myself.

For anyone else interested, its here

http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/chant
Nice user friendly interface.
Got all the way through and even picked a picture and did a comment, then...

Bad Gateway

Grrr:curse::curse:

[edit]
just tried again.
all the way again.
bad gateway again.

Last edited by sjrw; Jan 11th 2008 at 5:32 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I have bad gateway before I even get anywhere so will give this one a miss
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
I have bad gateway before I even get anywhere so will give this one a miss
I tried on the one in the French forum and it kept saying it could not find Malaga, well I suppose its not in USA is it.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 6:09 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all,
I just tried, got all the way, added picture too and then, nothing but a message saying encountering a problem!
Oh well.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
I tried on the one in the French forum and it kept saying it could not find Malaga, well I suppose its not in USA is it.
Rgars odd cos you are there,
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sjrw
Nice user friendly interface.
Got all the way through and even picked a picture and did a comment, then...

Bad Gateway

Grrr:curse::curse:

[edit]
just tried again.
all the way again.
bad gateway again.
Bad gateway ???
whats that then?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:36 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Rgars odd cos you are there,
Yeah, the guy running it put me on there cos I said it couldn`t find me ? lol
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Rgars
I wish there was an edit button
Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Well after 3-4 attempts finally managed to add us to it, as an interface it does seem rather hit an miss
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

How come it took you so many attempts?
I pressed the add me button, put in my town/region/country and email address and bingo.

Which map do you mean Bri And Kate?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Yours.

It kept putting the pin into Hondon! we are about 10k west of there Second attempt it put the pin in Brazil (caracas)However I Figured out that if I left it where the map put the pin and then either refreshed the browser or closed it down and opened it again, it moved the pin to the correct location. Just a vagary of the programing I expect.