Europa-Network

Old Mar 6th 2013, 8:51 am
Just Joined

morlandg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Europa-Network

Has anyone any experience of moving from Movistar to Europa-Network for their telephone to UK (0843 number) service? Good or bad??
Old Mar 6th 2013, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Europa-Network

If you google Europa Network, there are several bad reports
Old Mar 6th 2013, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Can't say about the UK service, but the rest of their service is good (help setting up the router and computer to get max. speed etc.) and the free SD TV service is excellent.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 12:26 am
Banned

BAT7311 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont forget they will be subject to new EU ruling and have to stop their BBC/ITV services ...if they can keep going after that ..i dont know
Old Mar 10th 2013, 6:17 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a UK telephone number then try Voipfone who offer excellent low rates, this can be from your computer or from your telephone

It costs £20 to move your existing UK telephone number from just about any provider to them and then £2.60 per month. Or they will give you a number for free then charge same per month. Compare that with any other provider.
Your friends and relatives can also call you at UK rates the same as usual.
If you are lucky to have all friends and relatives in the same town you can get a number on that exchange and they will only pay local rates.

contact me by PM if you want further details.

`
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:08 am
Just Joined

chrispolop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by morlandg
Has anyone any experience of moving from Movistar to Europa-Network for their telephone to UK (0843 number) service? Good or bad??
things have not changed, they are still useless at customer services but excellent at bully boy tactis.

In May 2010 whilst living at a different address, I ordered an ADSL and Telephone Line from Europa Network. I had expressly confirmed both verbally and in writing to Europa Network that I did not want any dealings with Telefonica what so ever due to passed experiences. I was assured in writing from Europa Network that once the telephone line had been installed I would have no dealings with telefonica.

In March 2013 I ordered an ADSL and Telephone line from Europa Network. I again stated my express wish of having no dealings with Telefonica.
The Europa Network sales representative failed to fully explain the FULL facts and relevent procedures prior to installation in March 2013 and I have been lumbered with a telefonica line and contiuously billed directly by Telefonica.

I complained in writing to Europa Network immediately and to date I have received nothing but “bully boy” tactics from Europa Network and I have been sent emails demanding monies for cancellation fee,s and they now tell me it is MY responsibility to cancel the line with Telefonica.

Their customer services department is atrocious beyond belief and they certainly have no idea of “customer relations”.

I would advise anyone to avoid Europa Network if you want a care free no hassle ADSL and Telephone system.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:36 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispolop
things have not changed, they are still useless at customer services but excellent at bully boy tactis.

In May 2010 whilst living at a different address, I ordered an ADSL and Telephone Line from Europa Network. I had expressly confirmed both verbally and in writing to Europa Network that I did not want any dealings with Telefonica what so ever due to passed experiences. I was assured in writing from Europa Network that once the telephone line had been installed I would have no dealings with telefonica.

In March 2013 I ordered an ADSL and Telephone line from Europa Network. I again stated my express wish of having no dealings with Telefonica.
The Europa Network sales representative failed to fully explain the FULL facts and relevent procedures prior to installation in March 2013 and I have been lumbered with a telefonica line and contiuously billed directly by Telefonica.

I complained in writing to Europa Network immediately and to date I have received nothing but “bully boy” tactics from Europa Network and I have been sent emails demanding monies for cancellation fee,s and they now tell me it is MY responsibility to cancel the line with Telefonica.

Their customer services department is atrocious beyond belief and they certainly have no idea of “customer relations”.

I would advise anyone to avoid Europa Network if you want a care free no hassle ADSL and Telephone system.
There is no one else with a phone line to your home or town as telefonica have all the phone lines..Simple no telefonica..no phone..
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 5:44 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
There is no one else with a phone line to your home or town as telefonica have all the phone lines..Simple no telefonica..no phone..
Actually, not true. We have WiMax, which also offers a local phone line. Yes, it's VoIP, but you can't really tell the difference, they provide you with a regular phone connection at the router. Actually, I think the VoIP line is better quality than the landline. By the way, Wimax doesn't have the internet latency that mobile phone networks have, so voice calling is like a regular phone line.

...and it works in the rain.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 7:24 pm
Banned

BAT7311 is an unknown quantity at this point

europa do not and never have had the phone line in their names so i dont know why you were told you could get rid of them ..Telefonica 10mb adsl is now 19.90
i use them day in and day out and sometimes get full phone and internet installs in 24 hours and they are now installing VDSL of 20mb in small town around my area ....they offer free local and national call(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Oct 5th 2013 at 9:30 pm. Reason: Please ... read the rules on advertising