Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Euromillions lottery online in Spain

Euromillions lottery online in Spain

Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Peter Squires is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Euromillions lottery online in Spain

Not wanting to play Euromillions from the UK online account, I looked around trying to find the correctsite to use in Spain.

I came accross elGordo.com but they add 15% fee to the total you spend, which does not sound like the official site?

Anybody using the official site (if there is one) who could give me the link please?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euromillions lottery online in Spain

Just go to any lottery shop in Spain and buy a ticket over the counter, the clue is in the name, EUROMILLIONS !! Good luck and dont forget who told you when you win 152 million on Friday
Old Jun 30th 2011, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Peter Squires
Anybody using the official site (if there is one) who could give me the link please?

https://www.serviapuestas.es
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Strange, that one costs more than www.elgordo.com - not by much, but still dearer!
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by busters mum
Just go to any lottery shop in Spain and buy a ticket over the counter, the clue is in the name, EUROMILLIONS !! Good luck and dont forget who told you when you win 152 million on Friday
Problem is I never remember when I am out, the thought only ever occurs to me when the shops are closed, so online is easier.

Thanks for the clue BTW, I would never have worked that out by myself

Out of interest, how much does a ticket cost over the counter?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

This is the official site and they charge you exactly the same is if you were buying over the counter

http://www.loteriasyapuestas.es
Old Jun 30th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rachelk
This is the official site and they charge you exactly the same is if you were buying over the counter

http://www.loteriasyapuestas.es
Many thanks, feel safer using them :-)
Old Jun 30th 2011, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter Squires
Problem is I never remember when I am out, the thought only ever occurs to me when the shops are closed, so online is easier.

Thanks for the clue BTW, I would never have worked that out by myself

Out of interest, how much does a ticket cost over the counter?
152 million euros, of course you'll remember !!!

Ticket costs 2 euros, good luck
Old Jun 30th 2011, 7:07 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

The lady who operates the lottery where I get my tickets from was being especially nice to people buying tickets today...
Perhaps she is hoping for a share of my winnings tomorrow night...
Old Jun 30th 2011, 11:05 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Guy
The lady who operates the lottery where I get my tickets from was being especially nice to people buying tickets today...
Perhaps she is hoping for a share of my winnings tomorrow night...
its not just her - all your bestest friends on this forum are routing for you as well
Old Jul 1st 2011, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

baz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nicebaz259 is just really nice

Hi, I use http://www.ventura24.es/ for the last five years as I can't get about like i used to. never won anything big though.
Baz
Old Jul 1st 2011, 9:17 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

NO €156,881,528 JACKPOT WINNERS!
Another rollover to Tuesday!
Old Jul 1st 2011, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

F..... knickers that will be a lot of money for an individual to have, it must worry some governments what a religious or political nutter may be able to do with that sort of cash
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Wahooooooooo !!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rotor
F..... knickers that will be a lot of money for an individual to have, it must worry some governments what a religious or political nutter may be able to do with that sort of cash
I shall tell you when I get it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.