Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Euromillions...............

Euromillions...............

Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Euromillions...............

Right, well we had a bit of a touch on the Euromillions last night and I would like to canvass a few of you to help me come up with ideas of what to do with it.

Lara wants to go on a mad spending spree but I think we should be a little more conservative and think about the future.

So any ideas would be welcome, thanks.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:09 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Euromillions...............

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Right, well we had a bit of a touch on the Euromillions last night and I would like to canvass a few of you to help me come up with ideas of what to do with it.

Lara wants to go on a mad spending spree but I think we should be a little more conservative and think about the future.

Easy Car(s) from me.... thanks!

I've not checked my email to see if i won anything yet as the last big rollover I did it and got an excited email saying congrats you've won, please login etc

I was fulled expected £70,000 million or whatever is was to be in my account!.... £6.40 and it will be bloody less now since the exchange rate has crapped itself!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:09 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh a spending spree, and some for savings. perhaps 60/40?.. but what can you get for 10 quid? or was it a little bit more.. were you one of the 6?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should invest at least half of it in an up and coming design firm in Hertfordshire. It would need to be a long term investment with little or no return for approximately 30 years but after that there will be oodles of profit... promise!.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Ohh a spending spree, and some for savings. perhaps 60/40?.. but what can you get for 10 quid? or was it a little bit more.. were you one of the 6?
It was definately more than a tenner mate, but not one of the six sadly, or I would be on a plane right now!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:35 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I think you should invest at least half of it in an up and coming design firm in Hertfordshire. It would need to be a long term investment with little or no return for approximately 30 years but after that there will be oodles of profit... promise!.
brill
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:15 am
Straw Man.

Come on guys, I'm fighting to keep Lara away from this money!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:31 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have an extremely good investment opportunity, cant tell you what it is, but wire the money over to me at my Nigerian account and I will let you know when it matures
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:31 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i didnt want to beg but you could always donate it to a very worthwhile charity 'The get Sam to Queensland' charity which is a bit short on funds at the mo .

Depending how much you won i would spend and invest some for your next adventure.

Love Sam
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

It was definately more than a tenner mate, but not one of the six sadly, or I would be on a plane right now!
Hey good for you,whatever you decide to do ,enjoy

Just checked ours not a single bean
Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

lmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud of

So disappointing, Wife won £112 between 10 in work.
I had £4.
Ah well work on Monday as usual.
LMJ
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:05 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Cut the crap Matt and just tell us how much you won
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Cut the crap Matt and just tell us how much you won
Only you could get away with that - how you doin - we have sunshine today - bloody freezing but it sunny.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:22 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Only you could get away with that - how you doin - we have sunshine today - bloody freezing but it sunny.
Sunny here today, just like everyday

Off to the beach in a min with the dog
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Sunny here today, just like everyday

Off to the beach in a min with the dog
Its two days on the trot now - i reckon its the calm before the storm - there will probably be 6 foot snow drifts tomoz - well i can wish - love snow and off now for half term - lucky you have a great day on the beach xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.