Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Euro Millions.....

Euro Millions.....

Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Euro Millions.....

Right, I have decided that I am going to win the Euromillions next week, it is £35 millions next week, and obviously I only need a couple of million to be happy so what do I do with the remaining 30 millions? What would you do?

Charity?

Friends?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:42 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro Millions.....

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Right, I have decided that I am going to win the Euromillions next week, it is £35 millions next week, and obviously I only need a couple of million to be happy so what do I do with the remaining 30 millions? What would you do?

Charity?

Friends?
I'd share it between all my friends

we're friends, right
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:42 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I'd share it between all my friends

we're friends, right
depends................................
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:43 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

depends................................
what have I done now
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Charity?

Friends?
I don't seem to have much luck with that game. I never seen to match a single number. To be honest I would keep all the money to myself and not even tell anyone I had won it. Even family.

I'm not sure if that's an option with Euro lottery though, it is with the UK one.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:47 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You say youd only keep a couple of Mil, but I bet you'd buy a really nice house, and that might set you back the best part of million, and a car or two ... I know your not into owning loads of stuff, but its only human nature to buy some nice things

I always said if I won an obscene amount of money I'd set up something to help small kids that need urgent surgery, but can't afford them or get them done in their country. You know, like flying someone to the US for surgery that can only be done there.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Buy more tickets cos if the odds are right (14 mil to 1) you will win every week then you can give it all away to different things. lol
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:50 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You say youd only keep a couple of Mil, but I bet you'd buy a really nice house, and that might set you back the best part of million, and a car or two ... I know your not into owning loads of stuff, but its only human nature to buy some nice things

I always said if I won an obscene amount of money I'd set up something to help small kids that need urgent surgery, but can't afford them or get them done in their country. You know, like flying someone to the US for surgery that can only be done there.
You're right - only human nature to look after yourself, close family & friends first, but then, why not set up some sort of trusts to help people/kids who really need it?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:54 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Charity?

Friends?
So €30m to spend, eh???

Well, first I'd buy the Wales Rugby team. With the other 29,999,999 € ....... might buy an Expats website?????????
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

I must admit, I would buy somewhere nice to live, but I'm not sure it would be a house, quite like the look of a boat.

One of the only charities that I always make payments to is the RNLI, they receive absolutely no Gov funding, a bit of a crapper when you see how much Lotto and public money, as well as private investment was shelled out on the Dome!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:58 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
Buy more tickets cos if the odds are right (14 mil to 1) you will win every week then you can give it all away to different things. lol
Is that what they say the odds are?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:16 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Is that what they say the odds are?
I read somewhere thats what they had worked it out to be.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit, I would buy somewhere nice to live, but I'm not sure it would be a house, quite like the look of a boat.
In that case you're looking at least 2 - 3 million for somewhere to live
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:22 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

After sorting out me, mine, family and friends i would give one hell of a chunk to cancer, animal, children, OAP charities that i could find as i think they are very deserving causes.
Love Sam
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:34 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I would do the obvious help family and friends, then I would buy a small holding and take in donkeys and have more boxers...........my O/H would want a huge garage full of classic cars...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.