Reload this Page >

EUC President Candidate

EUC President Candidate

Old Mar 19th 2015, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EUC President Candidate

Hi All,

After much consideration I have decided to stand for the position of EUC President. It's about time an owner/resident was on the board of EUC instead of being dictated too by fadesa. We need a voice here and we need a say in how our money is being spent. We need to know where the bond from fadesa has gone and where this will be spent. I will be sending a letter to all community Presidents this weekend asking for support and all plot owners should already have their proxy form.

Here is the letter and proxy to Presidents incase you may miss my email.

Dear Presidents and owners of Costa Esuri.

For those that do not know me, May Iintroduce myself to you, My name is Philip Wren and I am the Intercommunity President of Lomas De Esuri, I have held this position for the past 4 years. I have lived in Lomas for the past 7 years and have owned a house on Costa Esuri since 2006.

As you are aware the EUC AGM has been called for March the 26th 2015 and on the agenda is the election of the board of committee. In the past the president and most of the board has been made up of people that do not live on Costa Esuri neither do they own properties or have a vested interest here. This does not give a good representation of the owners and the people who pay into the EUC system. I feel it's time for an owner/resident to take a place on this board and I intend to stand as President for the EUC in the upcoming Agm. It is important that we have a say in the way the euc is run and that everything is completely transparent so we know we are getting value for money. I would be grateful if you, as presidents and owners support me in this and vote at the AGM.

If you are unable to attend I would appreciate your support via proxy, you can do this via email as follows. You need to print the form and fill in your name and details and sign the form then scan it and return via email to me or your administrator along with the certification provided by your administrator to prove you are the president of your community.

"EUC
President
Not being able to attend the EUC AGM to be held on the 26 March, I .....(your name).....hereby delegate all the rights to which I am entitled as President of ......(the name of the community you are president of)..............in favor of ......(my name)........holder of NIE/DNI number ..... (My nie number, I will fill this in)........including the right to vote"

Kind regards
Philip Wren
Intercommunity President
Lomas De Esuri.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Old Mar 19th 2015, 2:46 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC President Candidate

Brilliant news !!! Thank you Phil, you have been a wonderful President for Lomas M2 and for the Lomas Intercommunity; we really appreciate you taking on even more responsibility so we can have fair representation.

THANKS !! Mel & John
Old Mar 19th 2015, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Brilliant news !!! Thank you Phil, you have been a wonderful President for Lomas M2 and for the Lomas Intercommunity; we really appreciate you taking on even more responsibility so we can have fair representation.

THANKS !! Mel & John
Thanks Mel xx
Old Mar 19th 2015, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

If you are unable to attend I would appreciate your support via proxy, you can do this via email as follows. You need to print the form and fill in your name and details and sign the form then scan it and return via email to me or your administrator along with the certification provided by your administrator to prove you are the president of your community.

"EUC
President
Not being able to attend the EUC AGM to be held on the 26 March, I .....(your name).....hereby delegate all the rights to which I am entitled as President of ......(the name of the community you are president of)..............in favor of ......(my name)........holder of NIE/DNI number ..... (My nie number, I will fill this in)........including the right to vote"

Kind regards
Philip Wren
Intercommunity President
Lomas De Esuri.

Hi Philip, that's great news. We are the only owners up at Vistas del Guadiana, Calle Ruben Dario, but won't be out at Costa Esuri until the end of April. Many thanks for the proxy form which we will complete, scan and email to you (if you could kindly give us your email address). However, we cannot prove either of us is 'president of our community' as we are the only people there, surrounded by empty villas and plots! Any ideas as to how we can get round this please? We'd be very grateful if you are able to help in any way.

As we are the only owners on our development, we have no leverage to get anything done - the public areas, roads and plots surrounding us are overgrown, with stagnant, green water in the swimming pools. The paddle courts are locked and the road is blocked off with large metal gates which are chained and padlocked, so we have to toot for the security officer to let us in or out. Don't get us wrong, we are pleased that there is 24hour security there - especially as we have no neighbours to keep an eye on our property, but as you can imagine, we get very frustrated at times, especially as we don't have our own keys, and there is no way we can expect prospective renters to put up with this. Also the gas and water meters never get read by the companies as it seems they can't be bothered to drive up to Vistas del Guadiana and wait to be let in and out.

Sorry about the rant! The most important part is probably getting the proxy forms sorted.

Kind regards,, Sue and Barry
Old Mar 19th 2015, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry

"EUC
President

Kind regards
Philip Wren
Intercommunity President
Lomas De Esuri.

Hi Philip, that's great news. We are the only owners up at Vistas del Guadiana, Calle Ruben Dario, but won't be out at Costa Esuri until the end of April. Many thanks for the proxy form which we will complete, scan and email to you (if you could kindly give us your email address). However, we cannot prove either of us is 'president of our community' as we are the only people there, surrounded by empty villas and plots! Any ideas as to how we can get round this please? We'd be very grateful if you are able to help in any way.

As we are the only owners on our development, we have no leverage to get anything done - the public areas, roads and plots surrounding us are overgrown, with stagnant, green water in the swimming pools. The paddle courts are locked and the road is blocked off with large metal gates which are chained and padlocked, so we have to toot for the security officer to let us in or out. Don't get us wrong, we are pleased that there is 24hour security there - especially as we have no neighbours to keep an eye on our property, but as you can imagine, we get very frustrated at times, especially as we don't have our own keys, and there is no way we can expect prospective renters to put up with this. Also the gas and water meters never get read by the companies as it seems they can't be bothered to drive up to Vistas del Guadiana and wait to be let in and out.

Sorry about the rant! The most important part is probably getting the proxy forms sorted.

Kind regards,, Sue and Barry
Hi Sue And Barry

Are you fully paid up with your EUC fees?

Do you have an administrator who runs your community or who do you pay your community charges too? They would need to provide you with evidence of ownership/presidents status.

I understand your frustration but unfortunalty your problems seem to lay inside your community and not within the EUC but there maybe some help that could be offered.

Let me know about your administrator etc and let's see what can be done. Maybe we can use proof of payment of EUC fees to vote.

Regards Phil
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EUC President Candidate

Phil,

It is commendable that you have decided to put your head above the parapet and challenge the powers that be for a position on the EUC board. This has happened before and never succeeded because of the way the system operates here in Spain.

FADESA have always put up a full slate of candidates who have been voted in en-bloc. That's the way the political system works in Spain and the EUC seems to follow that path. Will Fadesa turn up and will they make a proposal? Is anyone else going to challenge with a complete slate for all positions? Have you got people in mind for positions such as Secretary and Tresurer?

On a very personal note, are you a fluent Spanish speaker? Also I must ask your long term intentions, on my facebook page I note you have put your Taxi business up for sale do you intend to stay on Esuri full time when a sale goes through? What would be your intentions with regard to the legal challenges currently running to the very existence of the EUC? If it is true that the natural life of an EUC is only 5 years would you propose to wind up the EUC following the meeting since it would already be life expired? Do you have a complete manifesto that you could publish?

Best wishes and Regards, John.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Mar 22nd 2015 at 4:23 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philwren
Hi Sue And Barry

Are you fully paid up with your EUC fees?

Do you have an administrator who runs your community or who do you pay your community charges too? They would need to provide you with evidence of ownership/presidents status.

I understand your frustration but unfortunalty your problems seem to lay inside your community and not within the EUC but there maybe some help that could be offered.

Let me know about your administrator etc and let's see what can be done. Maybe we can use proof of payment of EUC fees to vote.

Regards Phil
If it is an individual Casa then they must be regarded as plot owners even if it was a 3 for 2 swop by the developer, in that case if the EUC fees are paid up to date then they should just quote the plot number on the proxy to vote. From experience at past meetings the Administrator does not deal with postal addresses just plot numbers, they do not and never have had a complete list of owners or I suspect of Manzana's since they have only had to account for a small number of inter-community presidents in the past. That has made it very easy for them since just one payment defaulter in a community has disallowed any vote and The Fadesa block vote has carried the day.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Phil,

It is commendable that you have decided to put your head above the parapet and challenge the powers that be for a position on the EUC board. This has happened before and never succeeded because of the way the system operates here in Spain.

FADESA have always put up a full slate of candidates who have been voted in en-bloc. That's the way the political system works in Spain and the EUC seems to follow that path. Will Fadesa turn up and will they make a proposal? Is anyone else going to challenge with a complete slate for all positions? Have you got people in mind for positions such as Secretary and Tresurer?

On a very personal note, are you a fluent Spanish speaker? Also I must ask your long term intentions, on my facebook page I note you have put your Taxi business up for sale do you intend to stay on Esuri full time when a sale goes through? What would be your intentions with regard to the legal challenges currently running to the very existence of the EUC? If it is true that the natural life of an EUC is only 5 years would you propose to wind up the EUC following the meeting since it would already be life expired? Do you have a complete manifesto that you could publish?

Best wishes and Regards, John.

Hi John

Yes it is true that Esuri taxi is up for sale but my long term intentions have not yet been decided, I have no intention to sell my property so I will always be an owner on Esuri and have a vested interest here. Who knows what the future may bring or how long it will take to sell my business.

Regarding the legal case, this could take years as things normally do in Spain but in the meantime the EUC will still operate and I think it's important that owners have a say in how our money is spent and we get complete transparency during this time.

Winding down the EUC..... That is a big question! And one I can't answer right now because I don't know the implications to Esuri if that were to happen. What I can say is, if it is the right time to do so and there are other measures in place by the town hall and the residents of Esuri wanted this ( via a vote ) then of course I would take such steps to wind up the EUC but this is not my main objective for standing as President.

Who knows if fadesa will attend the meeting, from the information I am given they have no right to vote this year so even if they propose a candidate it's not up to them this time.

I am not saying I know all the answers and there will be a lot to learn but I will always work for the best of the owners on Esuri, there will be more transparency in the accounts and the owners will know where their money is going. Further to this I have no manifesto to publish, just honesty.

Regards Phil
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
If it is an individual Casa then they must be regarded as plot owners even if it was a 3 for 2 swop by the developer, in that case if the EUC fees are paid up to date then they should just quote the plot number on the proxy to vote. From experience at past meetings the Administrator does not deal with postal addresses just plot numbers, they do not and never have had a complete list of owners or I suspect of Manzana's since they have only had to account for a small number of inter-community presidents in the past. That has made it very easy for them since just one payment defaulter in a community has disallowed any vote and The Fadesa block vote has carried the day.
Many thanks for this information - much appreciated
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening:
I am trying to contact to Mr. Wren, in reference to the EUC AGM.
I am spanish, but I will try to write in english language.
b.regards
Alberto
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
Good evening:
I am trying to contact to Mr. Wren, in reference to the EUC AGM.
I am spanish, but I will try to write in english language.
b.regards
Alberto
Welcome to the Forum Alberto.

You need to make three posts, then you can send him a Private Message
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

My desire to speak about the EUC, is that I go enough time in solitarily fighting to obtain clarity on the actions of the EUC. I have all the information, accounts, etc from the EUC origin, and I am in total disagreement with the EUC actions. I have asked for the protection of the Ayamonte Mayor, and before his lack of answer I have present my complaints to the Andalusian Ombudsman that they are being attended.
One of them has been the question of the representation, having indicated always that all those that we pay we had right to vote, independently of whom it was representing us. This it has been one of the aims that were fulfilled in the Extraordinary AGM of October.
b.regards
Alberto
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

One of the principal questions for this AGM is to know about if the Call was made in term ó not. All the owners we have the right to be warned and to receive the documentation for the AGM, fifteen days previous to the AGM. It is to say in this case, before March 11th, and I have received it later, to my request of information, and the accounts and budget (basic and obliged topics) have not been made loaded in the web up to 16th March 2015.
Art. 22nd. Call.
1- The Assembly shall be called by the Secretary on behalf of the Chairman, by telegram, fax or registered letter delivered at least fifteen days in advance to the dated fixed for the meeting, and addressed to the domicile of each of the members as it appears in the EUC’s Registry book, or its database. Will be notified by mail to all those who irrefutably choose this method.
Can someone inform me when it has been reported officially by EUC?
b.regads
Alberto
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

My second claim, it is that me it seemed inadequately, that the President was a representative of the Town hall, when this Town hall and his Mayor had the function of TUTELARY the EUC, that is to say, was illogical that to it was simultaneously Judge and Part. Since the Mayor can tutelary my complaints on the EUC, if his Mayor Lieutenant is the President?.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
My desire to speak about the EUC, is that I go enough time in solitarily fighting to obtain clarity on the actions of the EUC. I have all the information, accounts, etc from the EUC origin, and I am in total disagreement with the EUC actions. I have asked for the protection of the Ayamonte Mayor, and before his lack of answer I have present my complaints to the Andalusian Ombudsman that they are being attended.
One of them has been the question of the representation, having indicated always that all those that we pay we had right to vote, independently of whom it was representing us. This it has been one of the aims that were fulfilled in the Extraordinary AGM of October.
b.regards
Alberto
Hello Alberto

Nice to speak to you today, I also agree that every home owner has his/her individual vote and this is something I would like to see in the future. I look forward to meeting you on Thursday.

Regards Phil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.