EUC PAYMENTS

Old Oct 20th 2019, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default EUC PAYMENTS

Can anyone tell me if the EUC direct debits are taken in advance or arrears please. Sold my apartment last December but have been charged EUC this June.
Thanks in advance.
Andy
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EUC PAYMENTS

EUC payments are usually taken, 50/50, in July/August and December of the current year, so if you paid your fees last December, presumably by DD, then you should be fully paid up and the DD taken in June this year is a mistake. Did you advise the EUC of your property sale and the details of the new owner?
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by casey948
EUC payments are usually taken, 50/50, in July/August and December of the current year, so if you paid your fees last December, presumably by DD, then you should be fully paid up and the DD taken in June this year is a mistake. Did you advise the EUC of your property sale and the details of the new owner?
Thanks for the reply. As far as I’m aware my abogado took all the necessary steps so I’ve contacted her to get this sorted. I think it’s a screw up by the EUC as the new owner hasn’t received any charges. Cheers
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Just so people don’t get caught like I did. Two years ago they revised the payments months to June and November mid year and I do not do a DD for EUC AND PAYED IN December as usual they fined me. Be aware!