Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAYMENT

EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAYMENT

Old Mar 28th 2015, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAYMENT

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAYMENTS, SIMPLY , THE FOLLOWING APPEAL MUST DELIVER TO THE TOWN HALL DIRECTED THE MAYOR, SAYING THE FOLLOWING IN SPANISH, BEFORE 25th APRIL, 2015 (WITH A COPY IN ORDER THAT THE RECEIPT OF THE DOCUMENT MUST BE SIGNED).
To the Ilmo. Mr. Mayor of Ayamonte.
FURTHER APPEAL AGAINST REMINDED IN THE EUC AGM CELEBRATED ESURI MARCH 26th, 2015
Ayamonte to April ..... , 2015
My dear Sir:
Taking refuge in my right as owner a day in his quotas, and in agreement in the article 48, 2 of the Bylaws, I proceed to present the correspondent Further Appaeal to the Mayor of Ayamonte.
Having been decisive at the vote act, for the approval of the 2014 accounts, approval of the 2015 budget , and especially the election of the new Consejo Rector, the vote and his Martinsa Fadesa's quota, and with the doubt that really it was to the current in the payment, presenting the original one of the corresponding certification, as well as that the present person in his representation had delivered the original ones of the power that Martinsa fadesa authorizing him especially to represent them at the AGM of March 26th 2015.
Having refused to the presents members of the AGM the confirmation, showing the documents, I Proceed to ask to you, like or guard, confirm to me that these documents were presented, provided that I must trust in the veracity of what you. confirms and that the EUC cannot deny his knowledge yo you, read and confirm.
Sincerely
Sign…………….
Owner ………………. D. ............................ of plot……………

y en español, que es como hay que entregar en el Ayuntamiento

SI ALGUIEN QUIERE ELIMINAR SUS DUDAS SOBRE SI MARTINSA FADESA ESTABA AL DIA EN LOS PAGOS, SIMPLEMENTE SE DEBE DE ENTREGAR EL SIGUIENTE RECURSO DE ALZADA EL AYUNTAMIENTO DIRIGIDO AL ALCALDE, DICIENDO LO SIGUIENTE EN ESPAÑOL, ANTES DEL 25 DE ABRIL 2015 (CON UNA COPIA PARA QUE SEA FIRMADO EL RECIBI DEL DOCUMENTO).
Al Ilmo. Sr. Alcalde de Ayamonte.
RECURSO DE ALZADA CONTRA LO ACORDADO EN LA JUNTA GENERAL ORDINARIA DE LA EUC COSTA ESURI CELEBRADA EL 26 DE MARZO 2015
En Ayamonte a ..... de Abril de 2015
Muy Señor Mío:
Acogiéndome a mi derecho como propietario al día en sus cuotas, y de acuerdo al artículo 48, 2 de los Estatutos, procedo a presentar el correspondiente Recurso ante el Alcalde de Ayamonte.
Habiendo sido decisivo en la votación para la aprobación de las cuentas de 2014, aprobación del presupuesto para 2015, y en especial la elección del nuevo Consejo Gestor, el voto y su cuota de Martinsa Fadesa, y ante la duda de que realmente estuviese al corriente en el pago, presentando el original de la certificación correspondiente, así como que la persona presente en su representación hubiese entregado los originales de los poderes que le autorizaban en especial para representarla en la Junta General Ordinaria del 26 de Marzo de 2015
Habiéndose negado a los miembros de la Junta General que lo solicitaron, la confirmación, enseñando los documentos
Procedo a pedir su Tutela, solicitándole, me confirme que esos documentos fueron presentados, dado que debo de confiar en la veracidad de lo que Vd. confirme y que la EUC no puede negarle a Vd. su conocimiento, lectura y confirmación.
Atentamente, le saluda
D.............................
Propietario de ...............
Old Mar 28th 2015, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAY

Alberto do I just copy and paste the Spanish version and send that to the Mayor by registered post?
Old Mar 29th 2015, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road
Default Re: EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAY

The correct postal address would be useful. Thanks.
Old Mar 29th 2015, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CLOSE HIS DOUBTS IF MARTINSA FADESA WAS A DAY IN THE PAY

The most important thing is "to have a recepction copy signed by the Citi Hall (at the main lobby, Registro) , that guarantee the ones that you have sent and what you have write".

The possibilities are:
1º. - a "burofax", then at the letter you must put the adress "Plaza de la Laguna nº 1, 21400, Ayamonte, Huelva".
you must request to the post office (Correos), to send with a confirmation of the reception. They dont delivery a copy that the ones that is write.
It cost 16,33 euros.
but you dont have copy signed that what you have sent.
You can ask the copy signed at the next six months.

2º.- Well, other posibility, a letter "certificada y acuse de recibo". Is is cheaper, but yoy dont have any cpoy that you have sent.

3º.- The best, to delivery by hand at the "registro" in the City Hall, with one original and one coy, and then the people of the register must sig the copy. It meand that you have delivery that paper at the Citi Hall. It is free.

This siystem can be do by different peole, and with different questions.
My sugestion is to send all that the people wants.

I am totally sure, that other problem will be the minutes of the AGM, because many questions taht the people spoke were miss. To be alert.

I have made the ones with the "further appela".

If some people need my help to write and delivery the paper, please call me, or send an email to me.

Happy Easter star.

y ahora en español.

Hay tres formas de mandar un escrito, pero lo mas importante, es que tengamos una copia de lo escrito, firmada la recepcion por el Ayuntamiento.
1º.- por burofax, hay que poner la direccion del Ayuntamiento en el escrito, Plaza de la Laguna nº 1, 21400, Ayamonte, Huelva. Al entregarla en Correos, pedir que sea con copia para que asi nos confirmen el haberla entregado, cuesta 16,33 euros. No entregan copia sellada de lo entregado.
Hay seis meses para que extiende Correos un certificado de lo que estaba escrito.
2º.- por carta certificada y acuse de recibo, el problema es que no entregan copia de lo escrtito. Mas barato.

3º.- La mejor, es entregar el escrito en el registro del Ayuntamiento, con una copia, que sellaran y nos daran, con lo que tendrá lo entregado, sin duda. Es gratis.

Cada una de las personas puede entregar un Recurso de Alzada, con diferentes cuestiones.

Creo que el problema que se va a presentar es que muchas personas no van a estar de acuerdo con el Acta de la Junta General, y creeran que hay muchas cosas en falta de lo hablado y discutido. Hay que estar alerta.

Yo ya he hecho un recurso de apelacion.

Si alguien necesita mi ayuda para escribirlo y/ó entregarlo, que me llame o me mande un email.

Feliz comienzo de Semana Santa.
Alberto