Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC bylaws Costas Esuri

EUC bylaws Costas Esuri

Old May 18th 2015, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC bylaws Costas Esuri

EUC bylaws Costas Esuri

I have continued my investigation on the EUC, and wishing that informed about the given steps, and remembering that someone asked which were the Bylaws of the EUC the day of the last General Meeting of March 26th, 2015, I proceeded to ask the corresponding Consejeria de la Junta de Andalucia, were indicating me which were the registered bylaws.

This one is the answer, which I have received, that if someone has interest to have a copy, I do not have disadvantage she be sent.

Literal received text:
In relation to his request with date of record of entry in this Territorial Delegation of 28.04.2015 in which there requests information about the Entity of Conservation Costa Esuri (Ayamonte), inscribed in the Record of EUC Entities Collaborators with n º 180, we communicate to you:
- The urban development entity was an object of inscription in the record of EUC entities collaborators with n º 180, by means of Resolution of date 09-10-08 of the Provincial Delegation in Huelva of the Consejería de Vivienda y Ordenación del Territorio. (Council of Housing and Land management)
- That according to documentation existing in the process, the bylaws (EETT ) of the entity were approved with date 10/07/06 by means of Decree of the Mayor- President of Ayamante's Town hall, for which there approve definitively the constitution of the EUC Entity of Conservation and his correspondents bylaws (EETT) of the area of the Partial Plan of Arrangement of the Sector 1 of the NN.SS. of Planning of Ayamonte, there in not any evidence in the process of modifications on the same one.
DELEGACIÓN TERRITORIAL DE AGRICULTURA, PESCA Y MEDIO AMBIENTE EN HUELVA
LA DELEGADA TERRITORIAL.

For it, I must understand, that the modifications of the Bylaws of 2008, and of 2014, still are not registered in the obliged Record. On the other hand, they confirm that the social direction of the EUC is the initial, which also confirms, that the modification where one proceeded to the change in 2014, has not been registered either.

“you will recognize them by their fruits” (Mt 7,16).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En español

He continuado mi investigación sobre la EUC, y deseando que estén informados de los pasos dados, y recordando que alguien preguntó cuales eran los Estatutos de la EUC el día de la ultima Junta General de 26 de Marzo 2015, procedí a pedir a la Consejeria de la Junta de Andalucía correspondiente, me indicasen cuales eran los estatutos registrados.

Esta es la contestación, que he recibido, que si alguien tiene interés en tener una copia, no tengo inconveniente en enviársela.

Texto literal recibido:
En relación a su solicitud con fecha de registro de entrada en esta Delegación Territorial de 28.04.2015 en el que solicita información sobre la Entidad Urbanística de Conservación Costa Esuri (Ayamonte), inscrita en el Registro de Entidades Urbanísticas Colaboradoras con el nº 180, se le comunica:
- La entidad urbanística fue objeto de inscripción en el registro de entidades urbanísticas colaboradoras con el nº 180, mediante Resolución de fecha 09-10-08 de la Delegación Provincial en Huelva de la Consejería de Vivienda y Ordenación del Territorio.
- Que según documentación obrante en el expediente, los EETT de la entidad fueron aprobado con fecha 10/07/06 mediante Decreto de la Alcaldía-Presidencia del Ayuntamiento de Ayamante, por la que se aprueba definitivamente la constitución de la
Entidad Urbanística de Conservación y sus correspondientes EETT del ámbito del Plan
Parcial de Ordenación del Sector 1 de las NN.SS. de Planeamiento de Ayamonte, no constando en el expediente modificaciones sobre el mismo.

- Asimismo, se le comunica que para obtener los EE.TT., Uds. se puede dirigir a la entidad que tiene su domicilio social en Nave de Ventas Fadesa, Autovía Sevilla-Portugal, salida Ayamonte Norte 2l.400 Ayamonte (Huelva), como propietario integrante de la misma, conforme al artículo 1 de los EETT.

DELEGACIÓN TERRITORIAL DE AGRICULTURA, PESCA Y MEDIO AMBIENTE EN HUELVA
LA DELEGADA TERRITORIAL.

Por ello, debo de entender, que las modificaciones de los Estatutos de 2008, y de 2014, aún no están registrados en el Registro obligado.
Por otro lado, confirman que la dirección social del la EUC es la inicial, lo que también confirma, que la modificación donde se procedió al cambio en 2014, tampoco ha sido registrada.

“Por sus obras los conoceréis” (Mt 7,16).