ERTE payments

Old Sep 7th 2020, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default ERTE payments

Hi, has anyone been recieving an ERTE payment over the last few months? i´ve got an indefinido contract at the airport and as we were shut down they put us on ERTE. It took a month or so to "come through" but now its been on the dot each 1st of the month (or the next monday after that).

Problem is, I´m still recieving it! we are back at work, contracts activated again etc, but the payment keeps coming.

I dont want to be presented with a massive bill to repay in a years time when they finally catch up with things.. and i hope they dont try and take it out of the bank because it wont be there ...

Old Sep 7th 2020, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

inbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond reputeinbarcelona has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ERTE payments

I would put that amount aside each month until the crisis is over and ERTE payments are stopped.
Then you will have it available if the Government asks for it back. If after, say a year, they don´t ask for it back then keep it.
Old Sep 7th 2020, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

oh paying it back is not an issue, its just i dont want to have to lol ... if they made the mistake then i should be able to keep it.. hahaha
Old Sep 7th 2020, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond reputeChipmonk has a reputation beyond repute

This seems to be occurring with many people. I finished my contract in June but still recieve payments. Have tried to contact SEPE but you need cita previa and there are none available. Apparently they are struggling to deal with the number of enquiries. You will however be asked to pay it back so you just have to not touch it.