Epilady

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 8:03 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Epilady

I have used these things for years, and recently bought another one about a month ago.

I used it for the first time yesterday and the results are disappointing compared to the other machine I had. I have to go over the same area time and time again, to even pluck a small number of hairs.

It takes ages.

I was wondering as it is such a "personal" product, would I be able to take it back, and considering it was bought a month ago would I be too late anyway?

BTW if any posters out there are thinking of cracking jokes about hairy legs, hedge trimming etc, I am issuing a warning that you will be reported to the MODS. Do so at your peril.

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Epilady

Originally Posted by me me

BTW if any posters out there are thinking of cracking jokes about hairy legs, hedge trimming etc, I am issuing a warning that you will be reported to the MODS. Do so at your peril.

As if they would! Pity, I can't think of anything at the moment. Perhaps you could try in the Brazilian forum.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:23 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

lrdiscovery is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by me me
I have used these things for years, and recently bought another one about a month ago.

I used it for the first time yesterday and the results are disappointing compared to the other machine I had. I have to go over the same area time and time again, to even pluck a small number of hairs.

It takes ages.

I was wondering as it is such a "personal" product, would I be able to take it back, and considering it was bought a month ago would I be too late anyway?

You can take it back if it is faulty, of course they may insist on seeing the area in question to determine if it is a fault of the machine or a problem with the area you are expecting it to clear.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 1:05 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lrdiscovery
You can take it back if it is faulty, of course they may insist on seeing the area in question to determine if it is a fault of the machine or a problem with the area you are expecting it to clear.
Could be interesting.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

If it doesn't do the job you are perfectly entitled to take it back and change it. Some stores in Spain stipulate a 15 day return period but that's just for when you change your mind. All electrical goods must carry a 2 year warranty and if they are faulty they have to replace or repair them.

http://www.easylifespain.com/2011/co...ghts-in-spain/
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 3:38 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lrdiscovery
Post reported to the Mods.

You were warned.......