Reload this Page >

English Speaking Taxi

English Speaking Taxi

Old Jun 29th 2013, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Geeeeeezer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English Speaking Taxi

Originally Posted by Whitehill girl
Just had a leaflet put through in our letterbox and it seems like a good deal. Its to do with Sugar Reef at the Marina in Isla Canela (who have live sports tv and wifi) teaming up with a taxi company Esuri Taxi.

I've not done this yet but sounds good - they say:

ESURI SPECIAL

FIRST
you pay the Esuri Taxi to Sugar Reef
NEXT
spend 60 euros and get a free ride home
OR
spend 30 euros and only pay half the fare cost home.

Will be trying this out soon.

I must clarify that I have no connection or interest in either Sugar Reef or Esuri Taxis but just wanted to pass this info. on to others who might like a good deal.

Thats a great idea. I do remember other restaurants offering a similar deal last year. If you are looking for sky sports and free wi-fi you could always go to Bar Lotita and Restaurante El limonero/El Rancho which has a choice of different menus and is a lot nearer to Costa Esuri so it costs only half the price for your taxi, so no need to spend €60-00!!
Old Jul 1st 2013, 9:12 am
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point

Geezer, what street is Bar Lotita located?
Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:09 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maccro
Thanks
It not called that anymore

All details here http://www.el-limonero.es/

Jon
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point

It is still called bar lotita jon, el limonero is the resturant next door that also has the Mexican part called el rancho all 3 owned by Gavin and Andrea.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:30 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philwren
It is still called bar lotita jon, el limonero is the resturant next door that also has the Mexican part called el rancho all 3 owned by Gavin and Andrea.
Ooops didn't know that, sorry, the web says El-Limonero resto and bar, so I thought they'd renamed, 'rebranded' it when taking over.

I wish them luck for newish El Rancho Mexican resto as part of the 'complex'... as it should appeal to Brits and Spanish

Anyway hope the link helped Maccro + others looking for it. Gavin is one of the best chefs around.

Jon
Old Jul 1st 2013, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

not wrong...... I am sure the link will help
Old Jul 1st 2013, 11:54 am
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Ooops didn't know that, sorry, the web says El-Limonero resto and bar, so I thought they'd renamed, 'rebranded' it when taking over.

I wish them luck for newish El Rancho Mexican resto as part of the 'complex'... as it should appeal to Brits and Spanish

Anyway hope the link helped Maccro + others looking for it. Gavin is one of the best chefs around.

Jon
Menus look good. Will certainly go there. Do they still show sporting events as mentioned by someone earlier?
Old Jul 1st 2013, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

They sure do
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: English Speaking Taxi

Thanks
It's odd but it is called La Lota.
Old Jul 4th 2013, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Geeeeeezer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
It is on Plaza La Lota, which is adjacent to the indoor market, just around the corner from the theatre.