British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/english-language-newspaper-costa-de-la-luz-387237/)

newinspain Jul 28th 2006 11:14 am

English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

Does anyone have any stories that they would like to be included in an Eng Newspaper?

If you have a comment on living here, advice for other ExPats, questions to ask readers, etc... please put them on this thread and I will do my best to answer/ include them.

Thanks, I look forward to haering from you.

:)

Chiclanagir Jul 29th 2006 11:44 am

Re: English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

Originally Posted by newinspain
Does anyone have any stories that they would like to be included in an Eng Newspaper?

If you have a comment on living here, advice for other ExPats, questions to ask readers, etc... please put them on this thread and I will do my best to answer/ include them.

What is the newspaper called and which part of the CDL will it be based in?

Mourinho Aug 1st 2006 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by newinspain

The only advice can be integrate , learn the language and stay away from anything or anyone who wants CDL to become yet another England in the Sun , has been a pleasure on the beaches this summer realising just how much this is still a very spanish area, bog off with your Eng newspaper to the CDS where i am sure the chip shops will appreciate you more !!

paulnsoo Aug 3rd 2006 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Mourinho
The only advice can be integrate , learn the language and stay away from anything or anyone who wants CDL to become yet another England in the Sun , has been a pleasure on the beaches this summer realising just how much this is still a very spanish area, bog off with your Eng newspaper to the CDS where i am sure the chip shops will appreciate you more !!

Great answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevray Aug 3rd 2006 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by Mourinho

Hey don't hold back :scared: , say what you mean. :D

Good answer though :D :D