Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

newinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nice
Default English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

Does anyone have any stories that they would like to be included in an Eng Newspaper?

If you have a comment on living here, advice for other ExPats, questions to ask readers, etc... please put them on this thread and I will do my best to answer/ include them.

Thanks, I look forward to haering from you.

Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Language Newspaper - Costa de la Luz

Originally Posted by newinspain
Does anyone have any stories that they would like to be included in an Eng Newspaper?

If you have a comment on living here, advice for other ExPats, questions to ask readers, etc... please put them on this thread and I will do my best to answer/ include them.

What is the newspaper called and which part of the CDL will it be based in?
Old Aug 1st 2006, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Originally Posted by newinspain

The only advice can be integrate , learn the language and stay away from anything or anyone who wants CDL to become yet another England in the Sun , has been a pleasure on the beaches this summer realising just how much this is still a very spanish area, bog off with your Eng newspaper to the CDS where i am sure the chip shops will appreciate you more !!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

paulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nicepaulnsoo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mourinho
The only advice can be integrate , learn the language and stay away from anything or anyone who wants CDL to become yet another England in the Sun , has been a pleasure on the beaches this summer realising just how much this is still a very spanish area, bog off with your Eng newspaper to the CDS where i am sure the chip shops will appreciate you more !!

Great answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 9:17 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Hey don't hold back :scared: , say what you mean.

Good answer though