Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate

Old Jun 3rd 2013, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Energy Performance Certificate

Certificado de Eficiencia Energética

As the forum search function is down, I was not sure if this topic already had been posted.

Credit to Discover Huelva website's news for bringing it to my attention:

http://www.discoverhuelva.com/news/e...-now-mandatory

http://www.discoverhuelva.com/news/j...ce-certificate
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:47 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Energy Performance Certificate

try this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791319

It will prove interesting to see how many selling illegal properties will bother
And if the "authorities" who approved the building of such properties will enforce it

Last edited by Domino; Jun 3rd 2013 at 2:50 pm.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:00 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John

As the forum search function is down, I was not sure if this topic already had been posted.

You can trust your friend Google to search the forum.... seems like a great search facility.. so good I made a note of it for myself.

See below

Jon

http://britishexpats.com/forum/annou...php?f=138&a=76

The search function is currently down.

Until it is back up please use other resources such as Google.

For example, to search for a topic go to Google and type in the topics/phrase you are searching for and then type site:britishexpats.com

Like this:

Anyone Living in Chatswood,NSW site:britishexpats.com

or

if you are looking for an exact phrase wrap the phrase you want in quotations marks e.g.:
"Anyone Living in Chatswood,NSW" site:britishexpats.com

or

chocolate site:britishexpats.com

or

Orlando site:britishexpats.com

etc etc

Sorry for the inconvenience folks, please bear with us. Normal service (or as normal as we can be on BE ) will be resumed as soon as possible.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carol&John

Its an EU directive. Good old GB have been enforcing it since 2007.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Cripes !! so on top of everything else if you rent out your propery for more than 4 months you have to pay €300 - €400 for the certificate.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Cripes !! so on top of everything else if you rent out your propery for more than 4 months you have to pay €300 - €400 for the certificate.
That is way too much. It will come down. Less than £100 in UK. More concerning I think is the law about to go through that says you can't advertise to let your property for less than one month to protect the Hotel industry
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 4:34 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
That is way too much. It will come down. Less than £100 in UK. More concerning I think is the law about to go through that says you can't advertise to let your property for less than one month to protect the Hotel industry
Yes but you can't wait! The law is here now - can anyone afford to be caught? The fines, as usual, are steep.

The law about advertising holiday lets is just a proposal and will NEVER go through! Just think of the repercussions!
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
try this

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791319

It will prove interesting to see how many selling illegal properties will bother
And if the "authorities" who approved the building of such properties will enforce it

Thank you to all who have replied.

Would you believe it? I did read the BE announcement regarding the search function being down, but, as I didn't need to search for anything at the time, I quickly forgot about googling. Doh!

Anyway, I see the older thread is back up on the main Spain page. Good reading. (I'm hoping the moderators will allow this thread (with the same title) to remain in the Ayamonte subforum as a cross reference.)

The cost of said CEE appears to vary depending on the SIZE of the property. Understandable. From reading the links posted on the older thread, however, it would appear the property owner would need to shop around for the best quote.

It would seem that a rental of less than 4 months ALSO requires a CEE if the energy consumption for that period (for example 4 weeks at the height of Summer) is greater than 25% of the entire year's. (My first thought was about air conditioning being left ON 24/7.) Is this correct?

In conclusion, I wonder if the ayuntamiento has any advice? There is a vimeo video created last month (May) by the ayto., explaining how a member of the Mayor's team, a concejal/concejala, will be available to make a note/answer any question at Costa Esuri on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, between 10am and 1pm(10:00 and 13:00) at either the EUC office or (more likely) the coffee lounge (cafetería) of the golf clubhouse. Venue to be confirmed.

Hope this helps.