British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Employing Illegals?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/employing-illegals-452165/)

Mitzyboy May 25th 2007 7:14 pm

Re: Employing Illegals??

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4831857)
I think possibly the Gypsey is a wind up? one post, on this subject and the name? RugbyMatt are you being a naughty boy???;)

I can confirm he's not ;)

Rosemary May 25th 2007 7:20 pm

I think possibly the Gypsey is a wind up? one post, on this subject and the name? RugbyMatt are you being a naughty boy???;)

Does not sound like Matt to me.

Rosemary

silverchick May 25th 2007 7:29 pm

I think someone just wants to get everyone all worked up... its too inflammatory a statement, I think if anyone really was doing that they'd be shady about it, not bragging. If its really genuine, what a lowlife!!! hope they get caught bigtime!!!!:curse:

CDL Ben May 25th 2007 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4831913)
I think someone just wants to get everyone all worked up... its too inflammatory a statement, I think if anyone really was doing that they'd be shady about it, not bragging. If its really genuine, what a lowlife!!! hope they get caught bigtime!!!!:curse:

Their profile says they joined the forum yesterday, just to post that load of rubbish ?!?!? I think maybe it is someone who is trying to get this thread a little worked up. However, if it is genuine, you have my personal guarantee that I will find out who you are and shop you to the authorities, then pick up all your clients and give them a proper, legal and guaranteed caretaking service.

poollounger May 25th 2007 9:14 pm

I also thought it might be a wind up... but so what if it is... as long as it keeps the thread buoyant then it might get anyone guilty of the same to read it and make them twitch a little more !!

rugbymatt May 25th 2007 11:09 pm

I am so insulted!!!!!

I have always paid my taxes and am religious about it.

Silverchick I cant believe you would say that!!

silverchick May 26th 2007 8:01 pm

Sorry Petal!! I didn't mean you weren't honest as the day is long, I just thought knowing your sense of humour you might do a wind-up for a chortle! knowing people would go mad! Lots of people said you wouldn't do it!!:):)

rugbymatt May 26th 2007 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick (Post 4835210)
Sorry Petal!! I didn't mean you weren't honest as the day is long, I just thought knowing your sense of humour you might do a wind-up for a chortle! knowing people would go mad! Lots of people said you wouldn't do it!!:):)

I would definitely never have a duel username, and would never not pay my taxes.

I am also as honest as the day is long, the longer the daylight the less I do wrong.

Name the song.

keithwalters May 26th 2007 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4835217)
I would definitely never have a duel username, and would never not pay my taxes.

I am also as honest as the day is long, the longer the daylight the less I do wrong.

Name the song.

RugbyMatt....SHUT UP!!!!

rugbymatt May 26th 2007 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by keithwalters (Post 4835240)
RugbyMatt....SHUT UP!!!!

What??

keithwalters May 26th 2007 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4835241)
What??

You heard. In fact you asked for it.

rugbymatt May 26th 2007 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by keithwalters (Post 4835243)
You heard. In fact you asked for it.

what has rattled your cage eh?

keithwalters May 26th 2007 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4835246)
what has rattled your cage eh?

Quit messing around and just send me my karma!

rugbymatt May 26th 2007 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by keithwalters (Post 4835249)
Quit messing around and just send me my karma!

what Karma!? Have you been at the cooking sherry AGAIN!?

keithwalters May 26th 2007 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4835251)
what Karma!? Have you been at the cooking sherry AGAIN!?

No, but I told you....SHUT UP!