Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electricity - chiclana

Electricity - chiclana

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all
Default Electricity - chiclana

Anyone know what the latest is?
Old Sep 5th 2005, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity - chiclana

Hi Dazzle

I was chatting to someone on Saturday who said that everything was getting heated again and electricity was being cut off yet again. Our builder hopes we might get a meter in September. Oh yes I did see some flying pigs!!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Have just been cut off again in Pago.

I am hearing a story that there is a big meeting re Electricity at the end of September, any one heard of this.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

I saw an headline in yesterday's (Sunday) on-line edition of the Diario de Cadiz about Electricity in Las Veguetas and Rana. unfortunately I couldn't dispaly the article. Did anyone else see it?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

clivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really niceclivefawcett is just really nice

mmm