Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electrical equipment website x

Electrical equipment website x

Old Aug 12th 2012, 12:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Electrical equipment website x

A little help if possible please x

I'm trying to price up how much it would cost to furnish a house - I'm ok with the furniture side as I've found places around for that - could someone point me in the direction of a website for electrical goods - thanks in advance xxxxx
Old Aug 12th 2012, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrical equipment website x

Hi Sam try Media Markt ... https://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/gran-electrodomestico

Carrefour ... http://www.carrefouronline.carrefour...=catalog360020

also Tein 21 when page comes up put in the postcode of your area, I used 21400 Ayamonte .... http://www.tien21.es/
Old Aug 12th 2012, 12:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Tien 21 are good with their prices.

Rosemary
Old Aug 12th 2012, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Tien 21 are good with their prices.

Rosemary
There is no substitute for a local solution when it comes to delivery and after sales service/guarantee. The electrical shops in Ayamonte deliver same day and will come out when something is not quite right.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest buying local also BUT to get an idea of prices best to look at many sources. My local ( well before I moved) muebles was very helpful in finding and supplying a specific make/model of washing machine my husband had decided on. We went on to buy a fridge from them also. They supplied, fitted and removed old white goods free of charge. A great help. Since his death I used them again for buying a new TV, bought one morning delivered and connected/checked and working within half an hour ! Superb.

I have had no need to look in Ayamonte for any electrical goods as have all I need right now but if need anything I certainly will.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 3:11 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone - big hugs to you all xxxxx
Old Aug 15th 2012, 8:25 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Thanks everyone - big hugs to you all xxxxx
We decided to go local as well - buying all white goods and TV there in one shot. We went to the first one on the right when walking towards the indoor market from the square next to the marina in Ayamonte.

We ordered at 6:30 pm on a tuesday in Semana Santa week.... and they apologised that they couldnt deliver that night!!!

In England you have to wait days and they wont give you a firm time.

They came on time the next day at 10 am. Carried it all up the stairs, Installed and checked everything worked and took all the litter away.

Wonderful service. Prices were good too and well worth it for the excellent service and totally hassle free buying experience.

Good luck
Jon
Old Aug 15th 2012, 8:31 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
We decided to go local as well - buying all white goods and TV there in one shot. We went to the first one on the right when walking towards the indoor market from the square next to the marina in Ayamonte.

We ordered at 6:30 pm on a tuesday in Semana Santa week.... and they apologised that they couldnt deliver that night!!!

In England you have to wait days and they wont give you a firm time.

They came on time the next day at 10 am. Carried it all up the stairs, Installed and checked everything worked and took all the litter away.

Wonderful service. Prices were good too and well worth it for the excellent service and totally hassle free buying experience.

Good luck
Jon
Every time I buy something I am amazed at the speed of delivery and installation. When we had a dresser delivered they had an awful job getting it up our stairs and almost had to give up but they persevered and managed to install it and told me that when I sell the house I should leave the dresser in situ. I held out a tip for them and they refused it several times until they got the message that they could not leave the house unless they took it.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2012, 9:04 am
Happy in my bubble

Thanks again - will have a look when we are over again xxxxx