British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   El Juego de tu vida...tele5 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/el-juego-de-tu-vida-tele5-688781/)

JLFS Oct 8th 2010 8:51 pm

El Juego de tu vida...tele5

Has anyone seen this programme?I saw a bit of it last night.

The contestants have to answer questions about their life (more specifically their sex lfe) and their children, parents, partner and friends are there to support them.

It is actually quite sick......................

rachelk Oct 9th 2010 7:23 am

Re: El Juego de tu vida...tele5

I think I might have caught a bit of this when channel hopping one evening.

They were waiting for a person to answer a question, and when s/he (can't remember) did everyone cheered. It was something like <have you ever been unfaithful> and the answer was yes and everyone cheered, even those I took to be the partner and relatives.

Madridboy Oct 9th 2010 7:26 am

Seen it quite a few times however I'm not convinced it's all real, the reactions of the families of the the contestants just doesn't look right. I sure as 'ell ouldn't just sit there smiling if my OH had just admitted that he's having an affair with someone else.

steviedeluxe Oct 9th 2010 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Madridboy (Post 8906783)
Seen it quite a few times however I'm not convinced it's all real, the reactions of the families of the the contestants just doesn't look right. I sure as 'ell ouldn't just sit there smiling if my OH had just admitted that he's having an affair with someone else.

Yikes - sounds a bit like the Spanish equivalent of Jeremy Kyle, or even Jerry Springer...Sometimes I despair of television; luckily last night I was able to enjoy QI.

Madridboy Oct 9th 2010 7:37 am

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe (Post 8906796)
Yikes - sounds a bit like the Spanish equivalent of Jeremy Kyle, or even Jerry Springer...Sometimes I despair of television; luckily last night I was able to enjoy QI.

:( I used to like QI, not seen English telly in a loooong time. If El Juego de tu vida is real I'd like to see a celebrity version of it.

lynnxa Oct 9th 2010 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Madridboy (Post 8906809)
:( I used to like QI, not seen English telly in a loooong time. If El Juego de tu vida is real I'd like to see a celebrity version of it.

but you only need to watch telecinco in the afternoon for that

all you ever didn't want to know about Belen Esteban & her cronies every day!!

Madridboy Oct 9th 2010 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by lynnxa (Post 8906914)
but you only need to watch telecinco in the afternoon for that

all you ever didn't want to know about Belen Esteban & her cronies every day!!

Half the things they show on programmes like Salvame & DEC are false and for the most part everything is pre arranged, basicly they must think their viewers are complete idiots who will believe anything.
Belen Esteben & Jorge Javier are 2 of the biggest culprits for this who even tell the director of the programme who can or cannot go on the show........power corrupts!