Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

El Juego de tu vida...tele5

El Juego de tu vida...tele5

Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:51 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default El Juego de tu vida...tele5

Has anyone seen this programme?I saw a bit of it last night.

The contestants have to answer questions about their life (more specifically their sex lfe) and their children, parents, partner and friends are there to support them.

It is actually quite sick......................
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: El Juego de tu vida...tele5

I think I might have caught a bit of this when channel hopping one evening.

They were waiting for a person to answer a question, and when s/he (can't remember) did everyone cheered. It was something like <have you ever been unfaithful> and the answer was yes and everyone cheered, even those I took to be the partner and relatives.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:26 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Seen it quite a few times however I'm not convinced it's all real, the reactions of the families of the the contestants just doesn't look right. I sure as 'ell ouldn't just sit there smiling if my OH had just admitted that he's having an affair with someone else.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:31 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Seen it quite a few times however I'm not convinced it's all real, the reactions of the families of the the contestants just doesn't look right. I sure as 'ell ouldn't just sit there smiling if my OH had just admitted that he's having an affair with someone else.
Yikes - sounds a bit like the Spanish equivalent of Jeremy Kyle, or even Jerry Springer...Sometimes I despair of television; luckily last night I was able to enjoy QI.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:37 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Yikes - sounds a bit like the Spanish equivalent of Jeremy Kyle, or even Jerry Springer...Sometimes I despair of television; luckily last night I was able to enjoy QI.
I used to like QI, not seen English telly in a loooong time. If El Juego de tu vida is real I'd like to see a celebrity version of it.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:22 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
I used to like QI, not seen English telly in a loooong time. If El Juego de tu vida is real I'd like to see a celebrity version of it.
but you only need to watch telecinco in the afternoon for that

all you ever didn't want to know about Belen Esteban & her cronies every day!!
Old Oct 9th 2010, 2:00 pm
Yaaarp

Originally Posted by lynnxa
but you only need to watch telecinco in the afternoon for that

all you ever didn't want to know about Belen Esteban & her cronies every day!!
Half the things they show on programmes like Salvame & DEC are false and for the most part everything is pre arranged, basicly they must think their viewers are complete idiots who will believe anything.
Belen Esteben & Jorge Javier are 2 of the biggest culprits for this who even tell the director of the programme who can or cannot go on the show........power corrupts!