Eddy Petty

Old May 8th 2008, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

NOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant future
Default Eddy Petty

I live in Chiclana, Cadiz and am looking for an old friend that moved into the Valencia area about 3 years ago. We were firefighters together in Essex but have lost touch. If anyone knows anything about Eddy or his current whereabouts I would be grateful for any information.
Old May 9th 2008, 9:33 am
Just Joined

bridgie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eddy Petty

Eddy and I were on the same recruit squad 1975, small world

where did you serve Nooky----If I remember rightly Eddie served his whole time Blue Watch Grays
Old May 9th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

NOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant futureNOOKY has a brilliant future

Hi Bridgie

I was on White watch Grays when Eddy came from training school. He was on White watch Grays all his career. I went on to Tilbury back to Grays and ended up at Basildon until I retired in 1998. When we bought a house in Chiclana 4 years ago Eddy came here with us looking as well. He decided Chiclana was not for him and ended up buying in Valencia. He gave me an address which I have written to a few times but with no reply. Also other colleagues in England have lost touch with him.
Old May 9th 2008, 10:12 am
Just Joined

We must of met,

I served R/W Brentwood, went To Basildon when G/w was formed, few years at Training school, then to Harlow and all the stns in the old E Div, then up at Colchester for nearly 20 years, but I stood by alot at Grays & Bas-- G/W & B/W.

Seems to me most of Colchester seem to live here in Torrevieja

Do you know if Colin Gadson is still alive?-- he used to frighten the **** out of me as a recruit
Old May 9th 2008, 10:49 am
Just Joined

As you say we must know each other. As this is my 3rd post I should be able to send you a private message now.
Old May 9th 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Hey Bridgie, did you ever finish that TRITON you were building
Old May 9th 2008, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

CB, YOU OLD DOG

This is my 3rd post so I can open your PM