Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Easy Jet booking?

Easy Jet booking?

Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Easy Jet booking?

Hi
Does anyone know when 'Easy Jet' will open their booking for April 08? we are trying to get out with family who live in Essex. Monarch and Jet2 have April flights bookable from Manchester but not Easy Jet!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:06 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easy Jet booking?

I met the same problem the other day.

I think you will find they come online once we are in November.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fred James
I met the same problem the other day.

I think you will find they come online once we are in November.
Perhaps we should look each day now. Because their winter shedule starts tomorrow.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Easy Jet booking?

Originally Posted by olivia
Perhaps we should look each day now. Because their winter shedule starts tomorrow.
Hi All,

If you have booked with them before and left your email address they will email as they release each route. They seem to take about 2 weeks to release all of the routes and it may just be me but Luton/Faro always seems to be one of the last.

Regards,

John.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi All,

If you have booked with them before and left your email address they will email as they release each route. They seem to take about 2 weeks to release all of the routes and it may just be me but Luton/Faro always seems to be one of the last.

Regards,

John.
HI
We are going with them for the first time in Nov. From Liverpool. [We prefer Jet2. Blackpool... who have stopped for winter!!!] Will I get the Email. I think I clicked for notification of offers etc.?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Hi
Does anyone know when 'Easy Jet' will open their booking for April 08? we are trying to get out with family who live in Essex. Monarch and Jet2 have April flights bookable from Manchester but not Easy Jet!!
I think you will find that the delay is because of the EJet purchase last week of GB Airways - this is effective 29 March 2008 and when I search for flight dates with EJet the 'pop up' says schedule only up to 29 March 2008 - this has been the case for months so I presume as they knew this deal was in the offing and needed to have flexiblity for logistical changes, they have kept back the schedule......wait for the stampede.....I am checking 2 or 3 times a day.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Easy Jet booking?

HI
We are going with them for the first time in Nov. From Liverpool. [We prefer Jet2. Blackpool... who have stopped for winter!!!] Will I get the Email. I think I clicked for notification of offers etc.?
Hi olivia,

Should do but Matt may be right. Somebody will post on here the instant any thing pops up!

Regards,

John.