Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Easy Jet baggage

Easy Jet baggage

Old Aug 31st 2012, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light
Default Easy Jet baggage

As Ryan Air have not yet posted any flights from Girona yet this winter, I am about to book Easy Jet from Barcelona to Bristol.

When I book RA I usually leave booking hold baggage until the last minute as I am not sure if I will want extra luggage or not.

Can I do this with EasyJ? Can't seem to find the answer on their website. I'm not going until March and I don't really want to book a bag I might not need.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easy Jet baggage

Hi Rose, yes you can add hold baggage after you book your flight, you can do this online or with customer services up to two hours before your scheduled flight. If you leave it later than that then you will have to pay more, but if you do it online or with customer services it costs no more than it would if you added it when booking your flight. found this info on one of my bookings in the small print.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 9:13 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling Rose
As Ryan Air have not yet posted any flights from Girona yet this winter, I am about to book Easy Jet from Barcelona to Bristol.

When I book RA I usually leave booking hold baggage until the last minute as I am not sure if I will want extra luggage or not.

Can I do this with EasyJ? Can't seem to find the answer on their website. I'm not going until March and I don't really want to book a bag I might not need.
Got beaten to it but here's the actual entry from their site...

Their Regulations

20.4.5 Every item of Hold Baggage will incur a fee. The applicable online fee will be displayed during the Booking process when You indicate that You intend to travel with Hold Baggage. The online fee will be a lower fee than if You advise Us that You wish to carry Hold Baggage at the airport. If You choose to add Hold Baggage or additional Hold Baggage to Your Booking after Your Booking has been made, You may do so online or via the Customer Service Team up to two hours before the scheduled departure of Your Flight at the applicable online rates for Hold Baggage.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

Perfect - thanks folks
Old Aug 31st 2012, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice

Remember that easyjet don't have a maximum weight limit on hand luggage.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Easy Jet baggage

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
But you have to be able to lift it into the overhead locker!
Old Aug 31st 2012, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
I didn't realise that either, thanks.

I usually book a bag in the hold if I'm going to be bringing liquids back. Sometimes I go with a shopping list of things we can't find here but miss. As the years go by that happens less & less.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
But you have to be able to lift it into the overhead locker!
I have always very nicely asked the young easyjet steward to lift it for me, and I've never been refused yet. Easyjet for me every time, and I travel over very often. wouldn't dream of using any other airline.