Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Eastern europeans in south of spain?

Eastern europeans in south of spain?

Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about
Default Eastern europeans in south of spain?

As previously said am looking to move somewhere to south of spain next year. My gf is from Slovakia does anyone know if there is many of eastern europeans in spain and if so whereabouts thanks
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:27 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eastern europeans in south of spain?

Originally Posted by jonesa80
As previously said am looking to move somewhere to south of spain next year. My gf is from Slovakia does anyone know if there is many of eastern europeans in spain and if so whereabouts thanks
My friend has a house near Alicante (torrejevieca) Spelling???? and the area is teeming with Eastern Europeans, in fact her next door neighbours are 2 Young girls from Bratislava.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
My friend has a house near Alicante (torrejevieca) Spelling???? and the area is teeming with Eastern Europeans, in fact her next door neighbours are 2 Young girls from Bratislava.
I know that are many Eastern europeans all over Spain I live in Sax which is inland West of Alicante and we have loads here.
Old Sep 28th 2005, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Bryan G. Singer is an unknown quantity at this point

Anywhere in Spain that has lots of agirculture work and you'll find East Europeans.

In Huelva Province (Costa de la Luz) there are loads especially around Lepe, Cartaya and Isla Cristina.

In Ayamonte, a few eastern Europeans who also have languages have found work in bars etc.

Problem is the work permit - despite the fact that there should now be no problem with the EU enlargement, many eastern Europeans have found it difficult still to get legit work.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

jonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura aboutjonesa80 has a spectacular aura about

From may 2006 it is no problem for the eastern europeans they can work legally in spain which is why we are starting to look at spain again.

thanks for the info
andy