DWP form S1

Old Oct 11th 2018, 8:55 am
Just Joined

cazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond reputecazjeff02 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DWP form S1

@VITELITE I totally understand what you're saying, im only 50yrs old but in 2011 our lovely government forced me to retire from my career due to medical problems affecting my mobility leaving me with a name tag (disabled). I was in the civil service and after 2+ yrs of medicals and recommendation to medically retire I lost the fight in me and walked away. Since then ive been housebound unless my hubby is on a day off and im not in too much discomfort and life has become not worth living on occasion, I know from when im on holiday in the warmth im able to be a normal person again, able to do everyday things with a view to eventually getting a little receptionist job , etc . We currently have not got the funds to buy a property, we rent in the UK, again in the future possibly we'll get the dream, a home with a private pool in a rural community. WERE JUMPING NOW BECAUSE IF WE WAIT FOR MONEY TO BE INT BANK WE MAY NEVER EVER GET THERE, i understand from lots of people with my medical problems that they too have become new people because of living in the Sun. Hubby has gotten a job which pays ok so we are moving over in the next few weeks. Were going to Vera Playa in Almeria as we were informed its warmer than the Costa del sol and far less busy in the Summer. I WISH YOU BOTH YOU VERY BEST OF WISHES FOR YOUR LIVES IN SPAIN
Carol & jeff.