Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Driving to Barca

Driving to Barca

Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

Robbie1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driving to Barca

Anybody recommend the best route to drive from UK to Barcelona area?

Was thinking of Portsmouth to Cherbourg or St Malo. Got a dog so I don't want him inconvenienced too much. I don't want me inconvenienced too much either paying a fortune on toll roads!

cheers

Robbie
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Driving to Barca

Originally Posted by Robbie1973
Anybody recommend the best route to drive from UK to Barcelona area?

Was thinking of Portsmouth to Cherbourg or St Malo. Got a dog so I don't want him inconvenienced too much. I don't want me inconvenienced too much either paying a fortune on toll roads!

cheers

Robbie
Your best bet is to use the Michelin web page for directions. There you can opt for the shortest route, the least toll roads, etc.
Incidentally, the shortened version of Barcelona is Barna. Barca, with a cedilla, is the team.
Cheers.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 4:43 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Driving to Barca

http://www.brittany-ferries.com/ try here and you nort off spain and miss all the french toll roads and think there dog freindly aswell
santander there port in the north
still drive nice in france