Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dream Interpreter.....

Dream Interpreter.....

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:23 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dream Interpreter.....

Click here

I've been trying to find this site for ages........I know, I know, I'm strange!

If you have a go, please do not take anything too seriously......remember it IS from a site called Bored.com Freaky Dreams
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream Interpreter.....

Always wanted to interpret dreams, never found a good site, will have a good look at this one, thank you
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:07 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I daren't interpret some of my dreams! I might end up being carted off to the institute!
Take last night for instance.
I had an email from a guy I went to college with, so last night had a dream about my old lecturer, who I always had a bit of a crush on,I surprised him with a visit, then, as i was talking to him ( ok, snogging him) I looked down and there were frogs jumping over my feet,what the hell does that mean?? , a few other things that had been planted in my subconscious yesterday also entered into the dream, woke up in a bit of a dither and a sweat!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:23 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
I daren't interpret some of my dreams! I might end up being carted off to the institute!
Take last night for instance.
I had an email from a guy I went to college with, so last night had a dream about my old lecturer, who I always had a bit of a crush on,I surprised him with a visit, then, as i was talking to him ( ok, snogging him) I looked down and there were frogs jumping over my feet,what the hell does that mean?? , a few other things that had been planted in my subconscious yesterday also entered into the dream, woke up in a bit of a dither and a sweat!
FROGS That made me laugh