Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

the dream has finally arrived

the dream has finally arrived

Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:58 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default the dream has finally arrived

hi every one , ive been on here for over a year now chatting to all you expats who have made the move or are looking too make the move to spain and the advice has been great . me and my girlfriend have sold our home finally after a year on market the moneys in the bank and we are now staying at the inlaws , we will be now be moving out to spain on july 20th its been a long hard slog but its here now the dream has finally arrived and we cant wait even though all the bad press about people moving back to the uk in the plane loads and how hard it is to make a living out there it aint putting us off . we know we are still making the right decision im totally fed up with the uk and ready to roll for a new and better quality of life
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the dream has finally arrived

Originally Posted by pjj
hi every one , ive been on here for over a year now chatting to all you expats who have made the move or are looking too make the move to spain and the advice has been great . me and my girlfriend have sold our home finally after a year on market the moneys in the bank and we are now staying at the inlaws , we will be now be moving out to spain on july 20th its been a long hard slog but its here now the dream has finally arrived and we cant wait even though all the bad press about people moving back to the uk in the plane loads and how hard it is to make a living out there it aint putting us off . we know we are still making the right decision im totally fed up with the uk and ready to roll for a new and better quality of life
good luck with your move
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:20 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spain
good luck with your move
thanks
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Pavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pjj
thanks
Good luck to you both, hope your move down goes according to plan.
We are moving down on the 20th September......it's good to know that
there are still some of us who aren't going to be put off by any negative aspects of life in Spain.
Get down there and enjoy the climate, the people and the lifestyle !!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pjj
Good luck!! Keep us updated
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:56 am
Banned

correveidile will become famous soon enoughcorreveidile will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Good luck!! Keep us updated
Where are you going to live (please don't say Torrevieja)?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Pavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant futurePavlo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by correveidile
Where are you going to live (please don't say Torrevieja)?
Alright I won't.
We are going to Javea, Costa Blanca North.
There you are...........I didn't say it !!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:47 am
Banned

correveidile will become famous soon enoughcorreveidile will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pavlo
Alright I won't.
Good choice. I like Javea, I do a lot of around that area.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:02 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by pjj
we know we are still making the right decision
Thats all that matters.

Good Luck.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by livit
Thats all that matters.

Good Luck.
Thanks very much all of you for your good wishes.

I wonder what it is that Correviedile does a lot of around the Javea area ??
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:10 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much all of you for your good wishes.

I was wondering that too

but the way things have been going on here recently I didn't dare ask
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:10 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Anything you want as long as you pay.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:11 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Alright I won't.
can I ask where in Javea?

pm me if you want
Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

Originally Posted by pjj
BEST WISHES, ppj.

We really like Javea too. Right side of the hill.

J.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by jimmbo
BEST WISHES, ppj.

We really like Javea too. Right side of the hill.

J.
cue montgomail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.