Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Domestic electrical appliance repairs Nr Pego

Domestic electrical appliance repairs Nr Pego

Old Nov 27th 2007, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

olszewski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Domestic electrical appliance repairs Nr Pego

Can any one help i live in Adsubia near to Pego and i am urgently looking for an english speaking washing machine repair person.

Regards
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Domestic electrical appliance repairs

Originally Posted by olszewski
Can any one help i live in Adsubia near to Pego and i am urgently looking for an english speaking washing machine repair person.

Regards
Hello mate .... I live in Oliva, the other side of Pego, and I have absolutely no idea

What I will do though is move you to the Spanish forum section where you might get some help
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all
Default Re: Domestic electrical appliance repairs Nr Pego

Hello,
I'm new to this forum, I'm in Denia and the nearest English speaking washing machine repair person I know of is in Calpe. I was in dire need last year and scoured the Costa for a repairer. I can let you have the details but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post contact details on here so please feel free to mail me for them.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buenavista
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, I'm in Denia and the nearest English speaking washing machine repair person I know of is in Calpe. I was in dire need last year and scoured the Costa for a repairer. I can let you have the details but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post contact details on here so please feel free to mail me for them.
They've asked for a contact so you are allowed to post it on here .... it unsolicited urls & contacts that are frowned upon
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

Hi,
I went to K&M's in Calpe. The shop telephone number is: 965 874 838 Mobile: 636 119 648. Their shop is in the centre of Calpe and is quite easy to find but I'd give them a call to find out their opening hours and what they charge for call out, etc. if I were you as I can't remember, sorry.
Hope this helps.