Dogs

Old Mar 24th 2007, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Bartonboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Dogs

What can anybody tell me about getting my dogs to Spain? (Other than driving myself) There must be loads of you who have taken your pets to your retirement spot. good experiences or bad, give me them all.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dogs

Probably one of the cheapest ways is taking them yourself. Or you can have them flown or there are services that bring them in overland but that can also be expensive. Depends on how much money you have in your wallet.

Originally Posted by Bartonboy
What can anybody tell me about getting my dogs to Spain? (Other than driving myself) There must be loads of you who have taken your pets to your retirement spot. good experiences or bad, give me them all.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:18 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bartonboy
I flew my dog here, but I would never do it again. It cost 385 pounds for him to be put in a cat box and fly with the luggage. Its a massive earner for the airline and massive stress for the owners and dogs!!! If ever I have to go back to the Uk I will definately drive.

Sam
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

We drove down with our 2 dogs, we spread the journey over 3 days and the dogs were fine. When we got a puppy last year we used a pet courier company to bring him from france to the costa de la luz and we had no problems.