Doggie park!

Old Jun 28th 2012, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Lospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Doggie park!

Hi all,
Just thought I would share this with you, as I was quite shocked. When I was last in Los Pacos (to the rear of los Boliches near Fuengirola), I noticed a fenced area with slides, see saws, hoops and a slalom and I thought "what an odd little new park".

Later it turned out to be a "park for Dogs" fenced off with a water supply, poop bin etc.

My initial thought was it was better equipped than my local uk park and it was for doggies!

And this is country that is hard Up!

Regards
Al
Old Jun 28th 2012, 6:59 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doggie park!

Originally Posted by Lospacoshombre
Hi all,
Just thought I would share this with you, as I was quite shocked. When I was last in Los Pacos (to the rear of los Boliches near Fuengirola), I noticed a fenced area with slides, see saws, hoops and a slalom and I thought "what an odd little new park".

Later it turned out to be a "park for Dogs" fenced off with a water supply, poop bin etc.

My initial thought was it was better equipped than my local uk park and it was for doggies!

And this is country that is hard Up!

Regards
Al
yes we have one of those ner us - it's called a pipi can - can is Valenciano for dog

it's cleaned/hosed regularly too

I just wish more people used it - most are much btter than they used to be, but it only takes a few to spoil things
Old Jun 29th 2012, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
yes we have one of those ner us - it's called a pipi can - can is Valenciano for dog

it's cleaned/hosed regularly too

I just wish more people used it - most are much btter than they used to be, but it only takes a few to spoil things
I thought dog in valenciano was gos.....not trying to split hairs here...just interested.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 9:27 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
I thought dog in valenciano was gos.....not trying to split hairs here...just interested.
do you know I just logged on & thought that to myself - one of dd's favourite groups at the moment is La Gossa Sorda - the deaf dog!! They're local from Gata de Gorgos

I have no clue why I wrote that - I guess the CAN bit must be a reference to canine
Old Jun 29th 2012, 9:34 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

........and I logged on, had a swift glance and thought, hello, Dogging parks, the Spanish are really keeping up with the times.