GEORGE
13.64%
WINTER
22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

THE DOG SHOW.........

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking THE DOG SHOW.........

Hi guys here it is our dog show,because of the amount of entrants this will be running over two threads,there are a total of twenty two dogs

Dogs to be shown on this thread are has follows :

Shiloh owned by Brisca

Buster owned by Busters Mum

Sadie owned by CostablancaAnna

Frank owned by """

Sheba owned by Cornish Maid

Hugo owned by Eve

Pukka owned by Sarahchiles

Beagle """

Nobby """

George owned by Jandy

Winter owned by Annabella

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 12:31 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: THE DOG SHOW.........

Aaarrrgghhh, confused already, I can see the names but how can we vote if we can't see doggies!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 12:40 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the pictures of George,he is five years old and has been quite mischievous although has he's got older he has mellowed ,he will be moving to Spain with us,he has a lovely soft temperament and is a loving little fella

Could I ask that all viewers of these threads wait until all the pictures are posted before making your choice and voting , Thank You
Attached Thumbnails THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-096.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-097.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-036.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-059.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:09 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

hola a ti todo, mi nombre es Hugo. Vivo fuera de competa en un villa muy agradable. Tomé mi tiempo como perrito para encontrar mi nuevo hogar. Mi familia adoptada me ama mucho y así que hacer a toda la gente que visita. Ella toda la opinión yo es el mejor perro del campo del mundo. Soy elegante, muy macho y cariñoso. ¡Tengo 2 años más o menos, muy grande con las marcas distintivas, los pies grises, y una sonrisa hermosa, y por supuesto soy bilingüe! Simplemente el mejor.

hello to you all, my name is Hugo. I live outside competa at a very nice villa. I took my time as a puppy to find my new home. My adopted family love me very much and so do all the people who visit. They all say I am the best campo dog in the world.I am elegant, very macho and loving. I am 2 years more or less, ( not quite sure of my birthday as I don't know my parents and have been very lucky to choose the correct human!) very big with distinctive markings, grey feet, and a beautiful smile, and of course I am bi-lingual! Simply the best.
Thank you for all those who vote for me, woof woof.
Love and sloppy kisses, Hugo.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-022.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-035.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-110.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-picture-156.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jean....................................

I thought you told me a maximum of 3 photos!!
How come you've sneaked in with 4 then!!??

Tee hee, I'll just follow yours and Eve's example and put 4 on as well (just as soon as I can locate one of the pictures that's stored in a backup somewhere!? )

Am loving seeing all these gorgeous dogs

So pleased that the delay in starting the thread means that Anabella can enter Winter as well. Good for you, for including her

Love Sam x
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm
Young at heart

Could I ask that all viewers of these threads wait until all the pictures are posted before making your choice and voting , Thank You
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
can we stop with the multi coloured writing?
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Hello me lovers! I'm Sheba and I am 7 years old. I came to live with Cornish Maid and her family when I was 4 months old. The people who owned me before that decided that they didn't want to keep me. It was the best thing I ever did! Cornish Maid gives me chews and pig's ears as treats every day. I love swimming in the local reservoir and chasing the ball in the garden too.

I have been learning some Spanish 'cos we are all going to be moving over there. I now know what Spanish for 'bring it here' is, so that will be useful when I am chasing my ball.
Please vote for me!
Attached Thumbnails THE DOG SHOW.........-img_0067.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-img_0079.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-img_0006.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:59 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Jean, are you going to say " The voting lines are now open" or do we have to tick off the dogs as they are put on, until all are there? I know being thick again but can't help it, proper term starts wednesday so brain will be switched on then!
Luv Eve
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:10 pm
Young at heart

Wink Re: THE DOG SHOW.........

Originally Posted by Eve

Jean, are you going to say " The voting lines are now open" or do we have to tick off the dogs as they are put on, until all are there? I know being thick again but can't help it, proper term starts wednesday so brain will be switched on then!
Luv Eve
Some have started voting already,Winter is running at 100% and the pics are not on yetI assume eveyone only has the chance to vote once,so I expect it will all sort itself out as the non entrants start voting
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:36 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Ok,ta, and we obviously don't vote for our own doggies, do we?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi our names are

Nobby, I am black and white and was a stray dog that my mum found in the local village in Spain. Mum named me Bob first of all cos she has no imagination, but then it ended up as Nobby... Dont know why that is tho?

Pukka, I am the beagle. I used to be in a pack of hounds but then got seconded to the Prison Service as a drugs sniffer dog in training. Unfortunately mum says that I probably smoked more pot than finding it so I got big fat 'F'! Anyway I am happier here just chilling Man!

Please vote for me or my brother cos we deserve it!
Attached Thumbnails THE DOG SHOW.........-p1010018.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-pukka-nobby.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-p1010003.jpg  
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Jandy....I see you've got a Boxer....we've had four over the years!
They're a bundle of laughs aren't they? Not exactly intellectuals though!
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:28 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by XTreme
Jandy....I see you've got a Boxer....we've had four over the years!
They're a bundle of laughs aren't they? Not exactly intellectuals though!
George has certainly been a character especially whilst he was eighteen months old geeeeez was he a handful,he has always been an angel in the house though and now he's like a little old man,he is so loving and loves cuddling up for a fuss,he is very intelligent and is very obedient ,he does hold a special place in my heart , has helped me through a very difficult time in my life, and has been a rock.I owe him a lot for the unconditional love and companionship he has given me and all though he was a character when younger he has been worth it and would have another boxer tom.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:37 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

This is Winter, she is just a 10 month old puppy but she already weighs 100+ lbs.. She is very loving, friendly and full of energy and we love her to bits .. Yesterday was bath day for her and she is extra soft and fluffy, we all get a bath on her bath day trying to make her stay in the bath while she tries to escape and makes a real mess in the bathroom, it's fun ...
Attached Thumbnails THE DOG SHOW.........-dsc04835_1.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-dsc04857.jpg   THE DOG SHOW.........-dsc05751.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.