Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dog/Pet Question... Serious!

Dog/Pet Question... Serious!

Old Jul 28th 2007, 12:45 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dog/Pet Question... Serious!

Could you please do me a favour and check out the 'Doggy Travel' thread on the Portuguese page and give your opinion if you have one. A guy there has been in contact with a 'company' that delivers animals/pets to overseas addresses. He is planning to put his dog in the back of a van with a load of other animals and have it transported to Portugal. The journey takes 3 days. I'm trying to disuade him as it just doesn't sound right to me.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog/Pet Question... Serious!

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Could you please do me a favour and check out the 'Doggy Travel' thread on the Portuguese page and give your opinion if you have one. A guy there has been in contact with a 'company' that delivers animals/pets to overseas addresses. He is planning to put his dog in the back of a van with a load of other animals and have it transported to Portugal. The journey takes 3 days. I'm trying to disuade him as it just doesn't sound right to me.
I've put in my twopennorth Derby!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:13 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to those of you that've commented so far. Keep the pressure up
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:37 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Thanks to those of you that've commented so far. Keep the pressure up
A load of us have commented,lets hope he changes his mind.....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

so are we allowed to not take this thread serious yet or is it a bit too early still?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:50 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
so are we allowed to not take this thread serious yet or is it a bit too early still?
luv you matt, I'm just popping over the boarder to do my bit
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
luv you matt, I'm just popping over the boarder to do my bit
I have done my bit...............in fact I think I got there first.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:13 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi derbyflan
Ive just put my twopenath in - thanks for highlighting it and lets hope he doesnt send his dog this way - id be heartbroken if anything happened to any of my dogs they are my babes.
Love Sam
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:14 pm

I have done my bit...............in fact I think I got there first.
Matt, we are talking about you, of course you were there first, that's what we would expect from you.....and what a wonderful post you made as well.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Matt, we are talking about you, of course you were there first, that's what we would expect from you.....and what a wonderful post you made as well.
I thought it was quite serious for me.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, couldn't agree more..in fact I have seen another side to you yet again, Matt!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was serious
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:24 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Mine was serious
are you feeling a little left out at the moment?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:25 pm

Yes, matt it was and that is why I am paying you this very rare complment, I could send you karma but I think I am sending it to fruitflan instead as he brought this to our attentiongood on you fruitflan

Mitzy, it is nothing more than what is expected from you old chap, well done
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:26 pm
Straw Man.

Yes, matt it was and that is why I am paying you this very rare complment, I could send you karma but I think I am sending it to fruitflan instead as he brought this to our attentiongood on you fruitflan

Mitzy, it is nothing more than what is expected from you old chap, well done
so Flim flan gets Karma for that and so far not a drop from anyone for the map that I spent all that time sorting out!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.