Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dog friendly cheap B & B in Mijas

Dog friendly cheap B & B in Mijas

Old Mar 10th 2011, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Dog friendly cheap B & B in Mijas

Does anyone know of a dog friendly cheap Bed and Breakfast in Mijas Pueblo or surrounding areas. It is just for me and small, quiet and clean dog that doesn't moult. I want to look at long term rental properties there. It is a fair drive from where I am so would prefer to stay over which also gives me chance to have look round in day and evening.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog friendly cheap B & B in Mijas

Originally Posted by lovethesun
Does anyone know of a dog friendly cheap Bed and Breakfast in Mijas Pueblo or surrounding areas. It is just for me and small, quiet and clean dog that doesn't moult. I want to look at long term rental properties there. It is a fair drive from where I am so would prefer to stay over which also gives me chance to have look round in day and evening.
You could take a look at these papers, the classified adds cover the Mijas area and the coast, I'm sure you will find somewhere in there.

http://www.surinenglish.com/
http://www.theolivepress.es/
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice

Originally Posted by megmet
You could take a look at these papers, the classified adds cover the Mijas area and the coast, I'm sure you will find somewhere in there.

http://www.surinenglish.com/
http://www.theolivepress.es/
Thanks for that I will have a look at these.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

when are you looking for?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jay01
when are you looking for?
Just to be on safe side I've sent a PM, don't want to be burgled while I'm away
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

lol, apart from not knowing where you are hunni, if you had a problem we could have put pooch up if it is sociable while you stayed at a b&b we live in Alhaurin and are a dog friendly family with 3 of our own and I also foster for a local charity.

My parents are due to visit so wondered when you were visiting as you may have been able to stay here but it is a chatoic household pooches seem to rule, lol. But hay ho
Old Mar 12th 2011, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jay01
lol, apart from not knowing where you are hunni, if you had a problem we could have put pooch up if it is sociable while you stayed at a b&b we live in Alhaurin and are a dog friendly family with 3 of our own and I also foster for a local charity.

My parents are due to visit so wondered when you were visiting as you may have been able to stay here but it is a chatoic household pooches seem to rule, lol. But hay ho
Ah! thanks, that's really kind of you and I will certainly bear that in mind if I don't find somewhere, no great rush as I am waiting for weather to pick up as it's not much fun looking round in the rain.