Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Does anyone live in Sax

Does anyone live in Sax

Old May 20th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone live in Sax

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!
Is that I'm not talking to you or I wasnt talking to you?
Old May 20th 2008, 4:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Is that I'm not talking to you or I wasnt talking to you?
I wanted a row but its too bloody late now!
Old May 20th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted a row but its too bloody late now!

sorry, i'm so tired after giving all the lambs the latest injection and albexing the mothers I was too tired to rise to the challange.
Old May 20th 2008, 9:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, i'm so tired after giving all the lambs the latest injection and albexing the mothers I was too tired to rise to the challange.
I use Dectomax.
Old May 20th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

I use Dectomax.
organic farmed Lleyns.
Old May 20th 2008, 9:56 pm
Straw Man.

organic farmed Lleyns.
Non organic Portlands.....
Old May 21st 2008, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

spainops is an unknown quantity at this point

I know two families who have recently moved to sax and they love it.

Send me an email and I will let you know about the area.

SImon

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; May 21st 2008 at 10:30 pm. Reason: Email removed - if you have some interesting details then please share it on here
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:52 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainops
I know two families who have recently moved to sax and they love it.

Send me an email and I will let you know about the area.

SImon

(SNIP)
Yes, put some info on here, I have always found it to be closed when we have gone through. However, passing through on a Sunday we have sometimes seen lots of people walking around in fancy dress Other than than they all seem to be in hiding for most of the day. Oh, and the castle is closed but the key can be obtained from the police station