Dobermanns

Old May 12th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Dobermanns

Hi There

I was wondering if there was anyone out there in the South Costa Blanca area who would be interested in rehoming 2 very loving family pets.

We are moving to Canada and are unable to take our dogs with us we will be looking for homes for them in about 3 or 4 months time if all goes well.

We really don´t want to put them in to a rescue place like SAT, they are both pedigree´s with Kenel Club papers.

Thanks in advance Allicat
Old May 12th 2008, 12:11 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dobermanns

Sorry I cant take your dogs, but it is great to see that you are planning ahead. I think that it is disgusting that people dont try to find homes for their pets before they return to the UK. You have plenty of time to find a loving home for your dogs, good luck in your new life in Canada,
Old May 12th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by me me
Sorry I cant take your dogs, but it is great to see that you are planning ahead. I think that it is disgusting that people dont try to find homes for their pets before they return to the UK. You have plenty of time to find a loving home for your dogs, good luck in your new life in Canada,
Thanks for that, I realy don´t want to say goodbye to my babies but really have no choice.
Old May 12th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Any picctures please ?
Old May 12th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

ANGELA YOUNG will become famous soon enoughANGELA YOUNG will become famous soon enough

We are in the possition as yourselves, we have two dogue de bordeaux male 3 years female 4 years and have been trying to rehome them as we too are relocating to B.C Canada at the end off the year.We have another 3 dogs wich we will be taking with us.
Again if anyone can rehome two beautiful,loving dogs.(location Coin Costa del sol) Contact me please.
Thanks
Old May 12th 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Dobermanns-doggies-007.jpg

Dobermanns-doggies-011.jpg

The big one is Arnie and the little one is Jess.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Does nobody want to give a home to 2 very loving family pets?