Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do you want to be liked?

Do you want to be liked?

Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:58 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you want to be liked?

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69

Errrrr...

NO...I am fine thanks....but thanks for the offer....
Now why doesn't that surprise me?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:59 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Wow that was sweet MnM have to learn that next,Cheers

I'm glad some appreciate the "simple" things in life
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

...I say MgM..did you see the joke..what did you think...anyway up someone likes me...I got a Karmann Ghia or whatever...therefore I must be liked...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:14 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Do you want to be liked?

Originally Posted by MnM
......k.....try here

If this site doesn't work either, then you will have to download flash shockwave here

Good luck
Doh!! I'll try other link, don't go away Martha! :curse:
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:23 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Do you want to be liked?

Originally Posted by MnM
Here's one for you Chris, guaranteed to make you smile here!

I suggest that rugbymatt and derbyflan not link to this one, it could damage more than your computer monitors
Ahhhhhh!! Thanks Martha "A star is born" that was lovely! Couldn't get the other links to do anything, and I did load the the flash, and I rebooted but I think Rugbymatt and Derbyflan have been hitting their monitors too hard and knocked the emotive chip out of my computer! Ha Ha!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:19 pm
MnM

...I say MgM..did you see the joke..what did you think...anyway up someone likes me...I got a Karmann Ghia or whatever...therefore I must be liked...
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when did I become MgM????

I saw your joke, yes.....and love it....an oldy but a goody

....oh and btw, I like you too.... so your list is growing
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:20 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by chrisw
Ahhhhhh!! Thanks Martha "A star is born" that was lovely! Couldn't get the other links to do anything, and I did load the the flash, and I rebooted but I think Rugbymatt and Derbyflan have been hitting their monitors too hard and knocked the emotive chip out of my computer! Ha Ha!
If we have to blame anyone, it might as well be them *lol*

Sorry you can't get it to work. I can't think of anything else you can try at the moment, but if my brain de-fogs, I'll let you know
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MnM;4556844]Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when did I become MgM????

OOPs..excuse me EMnEM..the electricity causes my fingers to malfuntion as well as the old grey matter...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:55 pm
MnM

[QUOTE=Bigbhudda69;4556906]
Originally Posted by MnM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when did I become MgM????

OOPs..excuse me EMnEM..the electricity causes my fingers to malfuntion as well as the old grey matter...
Martha will do just fine (hate that EmnEm group *lol*)

Still on electric shock treatment, huh?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well Martha it must be then...
ECT is the one for me..or.... luna~sea needs ECT...oh those were the days..no more..as sane as possible now... do you think I need nursey.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:06 pm
MnM

Well Martha it must be then...
ECT is the one for me..or.... luna~sea needs ECT...oh those were the days..no more..as sane as possible now... do you think I need nursey.

Luna~sea needs alot more than ECT .....believe you me!

You may need nursey, but not sure if she will want to do her duty ....ummmmmm does she know you call her nursey? *lol*
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM

Luna~sea needs alot more than ECT .....believe you me!

You may need nursey, but not sure if she will want to do her duty ....ummmmmm does she know you call her nursey? *lol*
Him...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:14 pm
MnM

Him...
Oh dear....it's a him......better not let him know you call him nursey then *lol*
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:52 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Here's one for you Chris, guaranteed to make you smile here!

I suggest that rugbymatt and derbyflan not link to this one, it could damage more than your computer monitors
Nooooooooooooo!!!
Attached Thumbnails Do you want to be liked?-54132.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:18 am
MnM

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Nooooooooooooo!!!
Have you considered trying BigBhudda's medication?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.