Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

:Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

:Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:36 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default :Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

Hi

Just was looking through pics of the villa i am buying and something very weird which i hadnt noticed before !!
If you look at the picture below , you will see that some strange being appears to be watching from the window
Mrs BP has this thing about ghosts after watching to many MOST HAUNTED most likely

So what you think ? is it a apparition ?
Should me and Mrs BP buy a lot of Garlic and crosses
Attached Thumbnails :Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :-9265463_22022007232240.jpg  
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hi

Just was looking through pics of the villa i am buying and something very weird which i hadnt noticed before !!
If you look at the picture below , you will see that some strange being appears to be watching from the window
Mrs BP has this thing about ghosts after watching to many MOST HAUNTED most likely

that has freaked me out BUT its got to be a reflection of something in the garden ?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:52 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
that has freaked me out BUT its got to be a reflection of something in the garden ?
Yes thats what i told her , but the pics were taken by a young agent ! and apparently the owners are in Germany
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:55 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes thats what i told her , but the pics were taken by a young agent ! and apparently the owners are in Germany

Nice place...reflections/etc on the film or not.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:56 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

yes i do believe in ghosts, in fact i've got one in my house here, a lovely old lady called mrs walker, she's helped us out on many an occasion , i love having my ghost she's lovely!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
she's helped us out on many an occasion , i love having my ghost she's lovely!!
helped you out ? in what way ?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by silverchick
yes i do believe in ghosts, in fact i've got one in my house here, a lovely old lady called mrs walker, she's helped us out on many an occasion , i love having my ghost she's lovely!!
You serious ? a Ghost called Mrs Walker ? your winding me up arent you
you little teaser you !!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:02 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spain
helped you out ? in what way ?
one time we were desperately looking for some paperwork from the land registry on our drive way, there was a dispute over rights of way, all cvery nasty. we searched and searched for it, i knew where it had been, but H.G couldn't find it, so we asked her to help, we went upstairs, and the papers were pulled out from the pile, hanging down in front of us!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:04 am
Fed up in England!!

plus, she does the cooking, or thats what H.G thinks when it appears as if spirited out in front of him as if by bleedin' magic!!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:18 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi

I believe in ghosts, and I can see one there, I think they just want to say hola to you, and to let you know they are looking after the house for you if you are a way. Pete you can leave them in charge of the builders if you have to go away all will be safe for you.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:27 am
Fed up in England!!

mrs walker frightened the builders away that i bought the place from.They had upset a lot of people, grubbing up hedgerows, generally being a pain, when we viewed it, there was all their equipment here, and it was still here when we moved in! how many builders would do that?
She contacted me through a spiritualist, at a big meeting, he was very specific about details, (2 pear trees in garden, fences moved to take some of garden from when she lived here) and it all became very clear after that! I'd seen her many times walking past the kitchen window, i'd go to open the door but no one was there, house was remodeled, and door was moved, so there would have been a door where the bathroom is now, from where she would have walked to the garden, also, she has been seen by his gingerness going through the understairs cupboard, which was where the stair were before it was changed.
She switches the computer off sometimes, and the stereo on, but she's a lost old lady, i'm glad to have her!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 6:12 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm a handy sort of bloke you know. I mean I can look after myself. But If I saw what appeared to be an old lady walking into the cupboard under the stairs I'd be off quicker than sh*t off a shovel (see other thread!).
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Now I'm a handy sort of bloke you know. I mean I can look after myself. But If I saw what appeared to be an old lady walking into the cupboard under the stairs I'd be off quicker than sh*t off a shovel (see other thread!).
You just woken up and waiting for your bed bath?
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:30 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Woke early in a little discomfort as it goes.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:23 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Big Pete, nice place Iv just had a look and even put the magnifier on it , it looks to me like there is TWO figures in the window.. one looks like a male with light hair and a pale blue suit with a dark belt wearing sunglasses,and the other stood directly behind him has darker hair and wearing a darker suit no sunglasses, well you did ask lol could you have company they look friendly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.