British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   DJ's Infamous Eight thread (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/djs-infamous-eight-thread-442086/)

IntuitiveNipple Apr 15th 2007 3:46 am

Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by The Oddities (Post 4644996)
I have lost count are all eight of you accounted for yet?

Six so far.

Douglas jack Apr 15th 2007 7:58 am

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple (Post 4645159)
Six so far.

No smarties and big pete,aint joined yet.::eek:

Keri2323 Apr 15th 2007 8:24 am

I love you Douglas. :wub:

crispy Apr 15th 2007 10:28 am

OK you infamous 8 or 6 what ever:confused:

Just in case I miss you early starters, I wish each and everyone of you along with your families (if thats the case) a very safe and un-eventful journey to Spain. May you all find your dream fulfilment here and you achieve each and every ambition you have. Much love and best wishes to you all:wub:

Keri2323 Apr 15th 2007 6:48 pm

Woke up this morning with 2 days to go :D Then realised how much I actually have to do :blink:

I have to completely clear everything in the whole flat, get my haircut (Long process, lol), pack my stuff (I dont know a man on earth thats good at that) and 1 million other things plus phone calls. :eek:

Lovely. But I was cheered up by the weather forecasts. It will be raining here next week and sunny in Spain :thumbsup:

onlineamiga Apr 15th 2007 7:48 pm

Keri dude, I know exactly how you feel. I woke up this mornign thinking "wow this time next week i probably wont be waking up because id still be awake" as i go in 7 days, next monday, a week today!!

Like you I also need a hair cut before I go. :) Going to do that on Saturday.

Glad the weathers improoving out there. Malagas looking pretty nice too.

brisca Apr 15th 2007 8:12 pm

Hey, good luck Keri!

We haven't really "spoken" before now, but I have read many of your posts and enjoy your sense of humour :)

The time seems to have come round very quickly for you, doesn't it!?

Wishing you every success with your new venture / lifestyle.
May you be very happy in all that you do.
Please keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Buen viaje! :thumbsup:

Lionda Apr 16th 2007 7:16 am

We have been busy clearing out more stuff we don't need (but kept 'just in case' ;) We can now actually walk into the garden shed :p something we haven't been able to do since we moved into this house (7 years) Still got lots more clearing out to do and the removal van is booked for the 10th May. We have gone through the list of 'things to do before I go' which you all helped me with :thumbsup: and cancelled everything from the 10th May. The only thing left is - we still haven't decided for sure how we are going to travel! :unsure:

sunlover27 Apr 16th 2007 11:25 am

I'm joining in on this one too, only got 5 weeks to go now. Got a provisional date of 11th May to complete on the house, then will sail a week later. Have packed up loads just waiting for carrier to collect now. Just had 18 days in Spain, needed to recharge my batteries ready for the last lot of packing. Hubby packs up work on Thursday so hopefully will help:huh: So much to do and little time to do it in. But very excited about the move. Good luck to everyone on the move

kaylee Apr 16th 2007 11:34 am

Good luck to all of you making the move:D

Keri2323 Apr 17th 2007 1:23 am

Originally Posted by brisca (Post 4648030)
Hey, good luck Keri!

We haven't really "spoken" before now, but I have read many of your posts and enjoy your sense of humour :)

The time seems to have come round very quickly for you, doesn't it!?

Wishing you every success with your new venture / lifestyle.
May you be very happy in all that you do.
Please keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Buen viaje! :thumbsup:

Hey Brisca, I'm glad you enjoy my sense of humour, I'm finally assured that at LEAST one person gets me. :rofl: You seem like a very kind, nature loving peaceful person (From the posts I've read) and I wish you every happiness too.

I basically leave tonight at 4am on the train, (Technically 2moro) then fly out at 10.30am so will be there in time for lunch or siesta :p I'm not gonna bother sleeping today, lol.

My friend will be round at 5pm to collect the rest of my stuff that I want to store (PC, and er thats about it) and I have just given away my guitars etc. to a beautiful, polite little boy who lives next door, and a CD player and others, lol, he's such a good kid.

So now Im just waiting, 14 hours and I'll be on the journey, hehe.

xxx

crispy Apr 17th 2007 1:37 am

Hey keri

brake a leg mate:wub: :wub:

jeanc Apr 17th 2007 1:41 am

Originally Posted by Keri2323 (Post 4654978)
Hey Brisca, I'm glad you enjoy my sense of humour, I'm finally assured that at LEAST one person gets me. :rofl: You seem like a very kind, nature loving peaceful person (From the posts I've read) and I wish you every happiness too.

I basically leave tonight at 4am on the train, (Technically 2moro) then fly out at 10.30am so will be there in time for lunch or siesta :p I'm not gonna bother sleeping today, lol.

My friend will be round at 5pm to collect the rest of my stuff that I want to store (PC, and er thats about it) and I have just given away my guitars etc. to a beautiful, polite little boy who lives next door, and a CD player and others, lol, he's such a good kid.

xxx

bet you can't wait? hope it's all you want it to be:)

onlineamiga Apr 17th 2007 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Keri2323 (Post 4654978)

xxx

You git! :) Another 6 days for me :( Its dragging so so so so so so so so sloooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Does anyone know how to fast forward to monday?

Keri2323 Apr 17th 2007 1:50 am

Alcohol mate, it#'s the only way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trust me my friend, I'll be coming to see you :thumbsup: