Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Disgusted at so-called Rangers Football Fans

Disgusted at so-called Rangers Football Fans

Old May 17th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice
Default Disgusted at so-called Rangers Football Fans

After watching coverage of this after the Match in Manchester, I am shocked at this. These scumbags in no way represent the biggest majority of the fans and my Hubby feels ashamed to be a Rangers fan after watching that.
My Son travelled down to Manchester to watch the match and was terrified walking back to the train station which was shut off, he ended paying £90 for a taxi back to Blackpool with his friend to get back to his digs.

Watching the policeman being attacked left me dumbfounded. What are these scumbags about?
Old May 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disgusted at so-called Rangers Football Fans

What do you expect, they are Scottish!

and they were in Manchester, home of the scum!

Last edited by rugbymatt; May 17th 2008 at 1:20 pm. Reason: forgot the nice bit....
Old May 17th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HereKittyKitty
After watching coverage of this after the Match in Manchester, I am shocked at this. These scumbags in no way represent the biggest majority of the fans and my Hubby feels ashamed to be a Rangers fan after watching that.
My Son travelled down to Manchester to watch the match and was terrified walking back to the train station which was shut off, he ended paying £90 for a taxi back to Blackpool with his friend to get back to his digs.

Watching the policeman being attacked left me dumbfounded. What are these scumbags about?
I think we got off pretty light, let 100,000+ guys drink all day, then 30,000 of them can't see the game cos a screen goes down - all I've heard is a couple of cars got dented and a TAU bobby gets what he probably deserved.

Don't worry about about it, all the bars owners charging a fiver a pint won't.
Old May 17th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;6362608]What do you expect, they are Scottish!

what's that supposed to mean?

Don't worry about about it, all the bars owners charging a fiver a pint won't
Or the taxi drivers...his other 2 friends paid £160 to Blackpool!
Old May 17th 2008, 1:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=HereKittyKitty;6362640]
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What do you expect, they are Scottish!

what's that supposed to mean?

Don't worry about about it, all the bars owners charging a fiver a pint won't
Or the taxi drivers...his other 2 friends paid £160 to Blackpool!
Lets face it, the Scots have a certain reputation eh?
Old May 17th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, they are loved all over the world!
Old May 17th 2008, 1:50 pm
Straw Man.

Oh yeah, they love them in Manchester all right!
Old May 17th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;6362671]

Lets face it, the Scots have a certain reputation eh?
What have they a reputation for?
Old May 17th 2008, 2:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Is that you in the photo Kitty, with a ginger cat He looks gorgeous
Old May 17th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Loved equally, yes.

Even so I'd still blame Mc'r council and bobbies for Weds.
Old May 17th 2008, 2:26 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Even so I'd still blame Mc'r council and bobbies for Weds.
I agree.
By falling over, that cop was clearly provoking them
Old May 17th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
I agree.
By falling over, that cop was clearly provoking them
The vid didn't show the TAU boys wading in hitting anybody that got in the way with their batons, 10 year old kid ended up in hospital - if you give it out be prepared to take it.
Old May 17th 2008, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Lionda it's my Daughter....I'm way too good-looking to post a picture...wouldn't get any peace from the men!
He's a kitten cream Burmese...he is gorgeous
Old May 17th 2008, 2:37 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Lionda it's my Daughter....I'm way too good-looking to post a picture...wouldn't get any peace from the men!
He's a kitten cream Burmese...he is gorgeous
He certainly is gorgeous
Old May 17th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
He certainly is gorgeous
Bet he's lovely with some Branston!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.