Reload this Page >

Disability Living Allowance Update

Disability Living Allowance Update

Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:31 am
Banned

crustycrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Disability Living Allowance Update

Originally Posted by crustycrab
See what I mean typical response for JLS or whatever the name was. The same people always jump to their own conclusions.
Close my thread, the appropriate people will be notified of my outcome. The moderators on this site are so bloody biased and clicky with certain posters. Actually I was told this by the last poster in a Private message and was told that you are always on the side of certain people.

Do what you will and let those that needed my outcome stay in the dark. be proud of yourself.
For your information this is the email I received re the Sumitt

This conference should be interesting. I am sure XXXXXX would wish to write in about her experiences http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?...therEvents=yes
especially in the light of the current activities of the Commission on the one hand and our coalition government on the other.

R.David.

NOTICE WRITE IN.

Last edited by crustycrab; Nov 11th 2010 at 7:43 am.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:35 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

See what I mean typical response for JLS or whatever the name was. The same people always jump to their own conclusions.
Close my thread, the appropriate people will be notified of my outcome. The moderators on this site are so bloody biased and clicky with certain posters. Actually I was told this by the last poster in a Private message and was told that you are always on the side of certain people.

Do what you will and let those that needed my outcome stay in the dark. be proud of yourself.

I think that any normal person would presume that you were going to Brusels by the way you worded post.

And also if it could be done by video link or conference call, if you wanted us to have the facts you should have written that.

How long would you have waited to tell us that you do not have to travel to the venue to take part?

I think I know the answer- Just as long as it took for a question like mine to be posted

Because we cannot get any of the facts untill you tell us, so it seems that you hold some back to be used against us later in the tread.

I think that you are deliberatly vague at times, so that you can come back with a counterattack, and then play the victim.

GOODBYE
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:39 am
Banned

crustycrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JLFS
I think that any normal person would presume that you were going to Brusels by the way you worded post.

And also if it could be done by video link or conference call, if you wanted us to have the facts you should have written that.

How long would you have waited to tell us that you do not have to travel to the venue to take part?

I think I know the answer- Just as long as it took for a question like mine to be posted

Because we cannot get any of the facts untill you tell us, so it seems that you hold some back to be used against us later in the tread.

I think that you are deliberatly vague at times, so that you can come back with a counterattack, and then play the victim.

GOODBYE
IF YOU HAD READ MY POSTS THEN IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN I WOULD NOT BE FLYING ANYWHERE, IT´S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE A SELECTED MEMORY. YOU SEEM TO BE A BITTER PERSON, SO I WILL LEAVE IT THERE. AND I DIDN´T EVEN MENTION VIDEO LINK OR CONFERENCE CALL WITH REGARDS TO BRUSSELS. BUT I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOUR SELECTIVE MEMORY MUST OF REMEMBERED THAT I MENTIONED THIS REGARDING MY APPEAL. SO NEED I SAY MORE. I DON´T THINK SO.

Last edited by crustycrab; Nov 11th 2010 at 7:54 am.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:06 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You really do amaze me. YOU are the one that wants to keep people in the dark because you just said that you will publish by pm, not on the thread. All I asked is if you wanted me to close the thread, because by saying what you saqid you were making the thread pointless.

I am fed up of your attitude to be honest. I have tried to help you by pm and publically in the past and all you do is unfairly attack moderation and stir up trouble. Admin on this site have also gone out of their way to help, but you ignore it

I'm not prepared to accept it any more, sorry and goodbye
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:16 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I will add one last comment here.

Fred is the moderator on this Spanish forum. Although I live in Spain I go all over the forums moderating. Neither Fred or I have any allegiences to anyone on this forum. All we do is enforce the rules, without trying to be over zealous. More often than not the people who make these comments (if indeed they are true) are people who have been moderated for breaking the rules and dont like it, such as in this instance

If anyone has any problem or worry about moderation then they can pm either
Fred or I and we will listen!