Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Directions for Renewing Padron in Javea

Directions for Renewing Padron in Javea

Old Oct 29th 2012, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Directions for Renewing Padron in Javea

I have been informed that to renew the padron in Javea the address has been moved to a new location?
Has anyone renewed lately, and can they give directions / address and a landmark of some kind.
Kind Regards
Old Oct 29th 2012, 12:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Directions for Renewing Padron in Javea

I thought that the padron was only ever renewed at the town hall so you have me foxed.

Rosemary
Old Oct 29th 2012, 12:48 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
I have been informed that to renew the padron in Javea the address has been moved to a new location?
Has anyone renewed lately, and can they give directions / address and a landmark of some kind.
Kind Regards
The padron doesn't need renewing, per se. What it does need is; if you are contemplating buying a car, putting children into school or something similar, then the authorities will want a copy of the piece of paper (padron) which is no more than 3 months old.

The town hall (as far as I am aware) are the only ones who hold the necessary information to print off a new one - stands to reason as it is all to do with getting money from the head peeps in Madrid.

If you mean renewing something else (NIE, residencia etc.), then let us know and we can advise.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 1:27 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Kind Regards
istr that you asked a while back about sorting out paperwork for something - I gave you directions then to the new offices, did you see the message?

that's where you need to go to get a new padrón certificate
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:40 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
istr that you asked a while back about sorting out paperwork for something - I gave you directions then to the new offices, did you see the message?

that's where you need to go to get a new padrón certificate
Are you saying that the town hall no longer issues the padron?

Would love to know.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 2:51 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Are you saying that the town hall no longer issues the padron?

Would love to know.
in Jávea for the past several years there have been various places which had different roles - when we first came here everything was in one building, but that changed & at one time it seemed that whatever you wanted to do, the office had moved from last time!!

about a year ago a new building was opened - you can now do pretty much everything 'paperwork-wise' there - & there's a help desk as well, with a woman who speaks perfect English (I think I've heard her speaking German, too) - so if by any chance what you want is dealt with elsewhere she will tell you where

it is effectively the new Ayuntamiento building - but some things are dealt with in the Casa de Cultura

the padrón IS dealt with in the new building though

Last edited by lynnxa; Oct 29th 2012 at 3:04 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snikpoh
The padron doesn't need renewing, per se. What it does need is; if you are contemplating buying a car, putting children into school or something similar, then the authorities will want a copy of the piece of paper (padron) which is no more than 3 months old.

The town hall (as far as I am aware) are the only ones who hold the necessary information to print off a new one - stands to reason as it is all to do with getting money from the head peeps in Madrid.

If you mean renewing something else (NIE, residencia etc.), then let us know and we can advise.
Thank You for your answer , I need a renewal to send to Madrid as I am getting married. and the Pastor needs to send it along with other paperwork, and it need to be no more that 3 months old.
I obtainend mine at the town hall somewhere , whee I first got one, but they have moved all their staff to a new location (temporay), and that is what I need to know.
Regards
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:28 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Thank You for your answer , I need a renewal to send to Madrid as I am getting married. and the Pastor needs to send it along with other paperwork, and it need to be no more that 3 months old.
I obtainend mine at the town hall somewhere , whee I first got one, but they have moved all their staff to a new location (temporay), and that is what I need to know.
Regards
OK I'll try again...............

I told you where it is a few months ago - check back to where you asked about getting married
Old Oct 29th 2012, 11:11 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
It seems your answer is here in the post below....

in Jávea for the past several years there have been various places which had different roles - when we first came here everything was in one building, but that changed & at one time it seemed that whatever you wanted to do, the office had moved from last time!!

about a year ago a new building was opened - you can now do pretty much everything 'paperwork-wise' there - & there's a help desk as well, with a woman who speaks perfect English (I think I've heard her speaking German, too) - so if by any chance what you want is dealt with elsewhere she will tell you where

it is effectively the new Ayuntamiento building - but some things are dealt with in the Casa de Cultura

the padrón IS dealt with in the new building though
Jo xxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Oct 29th 2012 at 11:14 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 11:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

and I've done a bit of digging & it's not intended to be a temporary move, either
Old Oct 31st 2012, 7:44 am
¿Dónde estoy?

did you find it BigD?
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

did you find it BigD?
Yes Thanks !
I found Directions.
In case anyone is interested. I believe that this address does quite a lot of various documents and paper work/red tape that you could do before at the Town Hall.( Not sure what exacltly) I think IBI and Amajsa.

The Padrón Office is now here at the Portal del Clot office
of the Town Hall (above Parking) going up past Mercadona (on left) to
Old Town and by the roundabout with the tall Palm tree (chemist on
right
hand side of roundabout. The OAC and Padrón office is on the left
hand side just past the roundabout (modern, triangular building).

Address is Avenida Amanecer Nº2.
Regards
Old Oct 31st 2012, 10:33 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Yes Thanks !
I found Directions.
In case anyone is interested. I believe that this address does quite a lot of various documents and paper work/red tape that you could do before at the Town Hall.( Not sure what exacltly) I think IBI and Amajsa.

The Padrón Office is now here at the Portal del Clot office
of the Town Hall (above Parking) going up past Mercadona (on left) to
Old Town and by the roundabout with the tall Palm tree (chemist on
right
hand side of roundabout. The OAC and Padrón office is on the left
hand side just past the roundabout (modern, triangular building).

Address is Avenida Amanecer Nº2.
Regards
yes......... that's where I told you it was a few months ago............