Reload this Page >

Did I Start Bird Flu ??

Wikiposts

Did I Start Bird Flu ??

Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:00 am
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Did I Start Bird Flu ??

When I was a wee lad (more wee than I am now ) I had me first knee trembler with a right old BIRD called sharon while on me hols in Spain,
Come to think of it, while I was "back scutterling" the old sort,
she had a bad case of the FLU.
you don't think all this BIRD FLU business is all down to me do you ??
I don't want big BERNARD MATTHEWS chasing me round the farm yard
Old Feb 16th 2007, 1:02 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did I Start Bird Flu ??

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
When I was a wee lad (more wee than I am now ) I had me first knee trembler with a right old BIRD called sharon while on me hols in Spain,
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:30 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

You have just started my day off with a right good laugh. I just know I am going to be giggling at your post all bloomin day!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 5:54 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to live with it.. and so do we ..
Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

GEEGEEGIRL is on a distinguished road

I doubt he would be able to chase you Andy. I come from norfolk and I've heard that apparently Bernard Matthews is a rather large Texan looking chap. So you just might be safe
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by GEEGEEGIRL
I doubt he would be able to chase you Andy. I come from norfolk and I've heard that apparently Bernard Matthews is a rather large Texan looking chap. So you just might be safe
Well he looked old a few years age when he used to do the ads on TV, so he must be quite ancient now , and very slow on his feet, but might not be a bad idea if he caught you Andy, he must be worth a fortune ! ! !
Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a real hottie!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

On SKY NEWS today Bernard Matthews has been arrested for "LOVING A HEN"
round the back of one of the old chicken huts,
we now go live to the chicken hut with Sir Trevor Mc Donut for an exclusive interview with Big Bernard.
sir trevor has bernard matthews been charged with anything by the police
YES ANDY HE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH BUGGERING A HEN, HE CLAIM'S DUE TO ALL THIS FLU BUSINESS THE COCKS AND HENS ARE NOT DOING IT.
SO HE THOUGHT HE MIGHT TRY STARTING A BIT OF D.I.Y WITH THE NICEIST LOOKING HEN IN THE HUT,
HEY I'LL TELL YOU WHAT ANDY THESE HENS ARE GAGGING FOR IT.....I'AM OFF TO GIVE THAT ONE A LOOK............

sir trevor

sir trevor ?
i 'am sorry readers we seem to have lost the link with sir trevor
TAKE THIS YOU DIRTY BIRD.......SWALK...SWALK...SWALK
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Quick Andy get some Lard Sir Trevor is covered in tar and it is making the feathers stick and he has a programme to do tommorrow!!