DHL Valencia

Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:04 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default DHL Valencia

Has anyone been there to collect anything, and if so can you tell me exactly where it is.

I ordered a new camera from the UK. Left Edinburgh Monday afternoon, was in Valencia on Tuesday morning 0815 ..... and thats where its been sat ever since. Phone calles, emails ... dont seem to be getting me anywhere for the delivery so thinking of going there myself
Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DHL Valencia

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Has anyone been there to collect anything, and if so can you tell me exactly where it is. Phone calles, emails ... dont seem to be getting me anywhere for the delivery so thinking of going there myself
You will need to ascertain exactly which depot it is in as they have several in and around Valencia. Just looked in pags amarillas and cant even see addresses of the 2 I go to!

How about calling the UK seller and ask them to trace it from that end?
Old Nov 19th 2010, 9:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
You will need to ascertain exactly which depot it is in as they have several in and around Valencia. Just looked in pags amarillas and cant even see addresses of the 2 I go to!

How about calling the UK seller and ask them to trace it from that end?
Oh I have .... believe me!
This kind of thing can only happen to me

I spoke to them in Valencia and they wont allow me to collect because it is in Customs. I tried to explain that its come from Edinburgh .... but it seems on the way it went to Leipzig and Marseilles along the way. The driver who collected put a tick in the wrong box and now they think it's a US import! None of us can do anything unless DHL get their act together and the seller is doing their best to get them to sort it. I want my new camera!!!!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been there to collect anything, and if so can you tell me exactly where it is.

I ordered a new camera from the UK. Left Edinburgh Monday afternoon, was in Valencia on Tuesday morning 0815 ..... and thats where its been sat ever since. Phone calles, emails ... dont seem to be getting me anywhere for the delivery so thinking of going there myself
......on the same industrial estate as the ITV centre of the A3 by the airport.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

.... but it seems on the way it went to Leipzig and Marseilles along the way.
This is normal as DHL and UPS and many other companies parcels/post goes to a hub in Germany. Stopping at other airports in between and afterwards.

I tracked a document the other week and went Valencia to Alicante to Madrid then to Germany and then 2 airports in the UK but still arrived at its destination before noon the day after posting.

AFAIK the customs procedure is administered in the DHL building so guess thats their standard excuse
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:19 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

We have a DHL office here in Ontinyent - is that any good for you? Can they transfer it closer to you?
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:30 am
Senior Moment

Thanks all
No ... they wont do anything with it as it is under customs clearance and wont be released until someone in DHL UK actually speaks to them and gets it cancelled
Old Nov 19th 2010, 4:25 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

There is a DHL depot on the poligon in Gandia (Mercadona and ITV test centre one) if you can get it delivered there
Old Nov 19th 2010, 4:40 pm
Senior Moment

It's been an unbelievable day speaking to them.

It was shipped incorrectly because the driver put it as an international shipment. Also the driver described it as foodstuffs ... Its a Canon camera

Anyway, the only solution that DHL have is to ship it back to the UK and then ship it back to Spain again

Bear in mind its first journey was Edinburgh, East Midlands Airport, Leipzig, Marseilles, Valencia and now its doing another round trip .... its really quite amusing seeing as I can see the outskirts of Valencia from my balcony!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: DHL Valencia

It's been an unbelievable day speaking to them.

It was shipped incorrectly because the driver put it as an international shipment. Also the driver described it as foodstuffs ... Its a Canon camera

Anyway, the only solution that DHL have is to ship it back to the UK and then ship it back to Spain again

Bear in mind its first journey was Edinburgh, East Midlands Airport, Leipzig, Marseilles, Valencia and now its doing another round trip .... its really quite amusing seeing as I can see the outskirts of Valencia from my balcony!
Brings to mind the famous quip "Spain is a fourth world country". It's certainly other worldly!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Brings to mind the famous quip "Spain is a fourth world country". It's certainly other worldly!

Why?

The sender (in this case someone in Scotland) completes all the documentation
as to parcel contents etc.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:28 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Why?

The sender (in this case someone in Scotland) completes all the documentation
as to parcel contents etc.
Actually no, the DHL driver made the mistake
But the people in Spain should realise the stupidity of sending a box all the way back to the UK to then re send it to Spain, especially in this electronic world when everything can be done at the touch of a button
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 8:35 am
Senior Moment

Would you believe as at 2 am the carton was still in Spain
DHL truly are showing what a wonderful job they can do
Old Nov 27th 2010, 11:36 am
Senior Moment

Well just to finish this off (it nearly finished me off as well), the camera went from Edinburgh to East Midlands Airport to Leipzig, to Marseilles, to Valencia. It sat there for a week whilst they dithered, and then it went from Valencia to Marseilles, to Leipzig to East Midlands Airport. I managed to intervene as it was about to return to Edinburgh, and then it went to Paris, then Marseilles and now it sits in Valencia again where they decided that the had lost my address and telephone number and so couldn't deliver it.

It's supposed to be coming on Monday. Three weeks nearly, Edinburgh / Valencia
Old Nov 27th 2010, 12:09 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

ryanair would be proud!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.