Derby WIN!!!!!

Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Derby WIN!!!!!

Thought I'd entered a parrallel universe this morning - opened the paper and Derby weren't bottom of the Prem!!!!

So congratulations Mr Flan, it's not often that one win can quadruple a teams points tally so late in the season.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Derby WIN!!!!!

You just know that Flimflan will be grumpy about something though don't you?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You just know that Flimflan will be grumpy about something though don't you?
No I think this is just what he needed to change his ways, I'm sure from now on it'll be a sunnier, chirpier happy go luck Mr Flan.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah UP the 'RAMMERS!' or RAMS....?

Is that right! OOps.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:20 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Thought I'd entered a parrallel universe this morning - opened the paper and Derby weren't bottom of the Prem!!!!

So congratulations Mr Flan, it's not often that one win can quadruple a teams points tally so late in the season.
So why has it taken you all day to acknowledge the fact?

Have you been out culling puppies round Fallowfield? Or drowning kittens in Denton?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:44 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan

Have you been out culling puppies round Fallowfield? Or drowning kittens in Denton?
Now now Fruity, he is happy for you....thats all
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by derbyflan

Well, here it is, I got up, went down for breakfast & picked up the paper, ate my breakfast, checked out, packed the car and drove to work, where due to the nature of my job Internet access is restricted only to technical sites, left work drove the 125 mile journey home, all that time I was looking out for a cyber cafe on the fell roads of Cumbria. However when I got home I immediately sat down and typed a message congratulating my buddy on his teams victory, knowing it would be the only opportunity I will have this season.
I then sat by PC, unmoving, awaiting his jolly reply - I'm still waiting.

Today I am pleased to say I have killed no puppies or kittens, though me and Lucifer have squished several hundred flies and had to nudge the odd sheep out of the way
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:28 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Well, here it is, I got up, went down for breakfast & picked up the paper, ate my breakfast, checked out, packed the car and drove to work, where due to the nature of my job Internet access is restricted only to technical sites, left work drove the 125 mile journey home, all that time I was looking out for a cyber cafe on the fell roads of Cumbria. However when I got home I immediately sat down and typed a message congratulating my buddy on his teams victory, knowing it would be the only opportunity I will have this season.
I then sat by PC, unmoving, awaiting his jolly reply - I'm still waiting.

Today I am pleased to say I have killed no puppies or kittens, though me and Lucifer have squished several hundred flies and had to nudge the odd sheep out of the way

Go on then, tell us how you did it?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
[/COLOR]

Go on then, tell us how you did it?
I just sort of drive into them - very slowly - the idiot animals just stand there looking at you, completly ignore the horn (I'm talking car horn here by the way). They have like a million acres of hillside to stand on and the daft B******s choose the 10ft wide strip of road!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:13 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of