Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Denuncia (trafico)

Denuncia (trafico)

Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:02 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light
Default Denuncia (trafico)

I stupidly parked in my road on yellow dotted line.

So of course, I got myself a Denuncia Por Infraccion a la Normativa de trafico.

First one - so I am not sure how much its going to cost me. It doesn't have any charges on it.

Does anyone know how much it is likely to be?

Is it a case of just going to the Town Hall and taking your car documents?

Thanks.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:11 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Denuncia (trafico)

A friend of mine was fine 115.00 Euro`s.

Yours I have no idea.

She got it torn up as her boyfriend`s friend was a Policia Local.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:19 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was €65, took it to the local office and paid ..... you get a small discount if you pay it straight away, or at least we did iirc
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:24 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama

First one - so I am not sure how much its going to cost me. It doesn't have any charges on it.

Thanks.

The fine should be on the ticket. However my experience (from Lugo) is you have to wait until they send you a letter. Then you can pay it. This one we had to pay via the Post Office no bank would deal with it.
If I remember the PO also levied a charge for the transaction. if you pay early you get a discount or extra charges are levied for late payment. I cannot remember.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Thanks.
It varies wildly from town to town. For parking offences here we just get warning notices "avisos" and only when we have notched up 12 avisos do we have to pay a fine!

If there is no mention of a charge on your ticket I wonder if your is also an aviso????
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veleta
It varies wildly from town to town. For parking offences here we just get warning notices "avisos" and only when we have notched up 12 avisos do we have to pay a fine!

If there is no mention of a charge on your ticket I wonder if your is also an aviso????

I received a denuncia for parking on a pavement on June 30 in El Palo - definitely a denuncia, definitely no mention of a fine on it. I was told to wait until I received notice of a fine. Having waited & spent ages visiting various official places (!) making sure my new address was in the system, I was told by the Malaga dept in the Tabacalera (can´t remember which dept they are) that it could be up to six months..... still waiting!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:40 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Mine was just 20 euros - the process (so I was told) was to go to the police station and get a payment slip, you then take this to the bank and pay it.

PS. You not only get discount for paying early but also for being a resident (again, so I'm told)
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Mine was just 20 euros - the process (so I was told) was to go to the police station and get a payment slip, you then take this to the bank and pay it.

PS. You not only get discount for paying early but also for being a resident (again, so I'm told)
I think the system must vary from place to place - there was nothing on mine to indicate how to pay. Nothing! The local police station said to ring up a number he gave me. I did. They said to wait. The rest is in my earlier post!
Left hand, right hand, etc..