Denuncia

Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denuncia

Originally Posted by montgomail
Oops nearly didnt recognise you there! New colouring?
He's still looking as if he's constipated though
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
He's still looking as if he's constipated though
How does that look then?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
How does that look then?
Its that tight lipped grimace I think
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Its that tight lipped grimace I think
Old Jan 19th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Olmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Econ
BTW, a bit of useless info: I believe he was actually a civilian and not a Guardia officer... although I might be mistaken there.
Yes, you are right. Here is the glory of Spain, the former Director of the Spanish Guardia Civil at the peak of his career. http://www.interviu.es/interviu1976_...5Aniv/p048.pdf Sorry about that
Originally Posted by Econ
I haven't actually see Torrente believe it or not, only the odd clip, always mean to try to get it out on DVD.
Bad tasted gross humour, still effective though. Spanish stereotypes to the extreme. I liked that it was a success, we can laugh about ourselves at the end.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough

I have been denounced. I tried to denounce the same bloke but as I didnt have his name and address they wouldnt accept it. seven months later the Policia Local came and asked me for my passport details and then I received a registered letter. I now have to go to court in about 10 days time. I was denounced for taking his photograph without his permission for letting his dog excrete outside my flat every day, the PL were not interested and nor were the Guardia although it is an offence.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surreygirl
I have been denounced. I tried to denounce the same bloke but as I didnt have his name and address they wouldnt accept it. seven months later the Policia Local came and asked me for my passport details and then I received a registered letter. I now have to go to court in about 10 days time. I was denounced for taking his photograph without his permission for letting his dog excrete outside my flat every day, the PL were not interested and nor were the Guardia although it is an offence.
The GC wouldn't be interested in this type of crime, it is probably more to do with the PL although the PL are fairly useless at best, at least where I am they are. As trivial as it all seems it would be best to see a lawer, remember he has denounced you so you are on the defensive here.

Where did he get your details from to denounce you if you can't denounce him without his?

Last edited by Econ; Jan 20th 2008 at 9:17 am.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

I am not going to bother with a lawyer. I am on the defensive it is true, they can only fine me and I have the photos of him letting his dog crap, so they judges will have to make of it what they will. They will give me a fine if they think I have infringed his civil liberties, but you are right about the PL, they were not interested at all that he was letting his dog crap, only that I had taken his photograph and that is not illegal. I will see how it goes

Last edited by surreygirl; Jan 20th 2008 at 9:26 am. Reason: spelling wrong
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to bother with a lawyer. I am on the defensive it is true, they can only fine me and I have the photos of him letting his dog crap, so they judges will have to make of it what they will.
Probably very little as the charge is against you.
Also, how can you prove he didn't clean it up afterwards if he says he did!

They will give me a fine if they think I have infringed his civil liberties, but you are right about the PL, they were not interested at all that he was letting his dog crap, only that I had taken his photograph and that is not illegal. I will see how it goes
Taking his photograph might be seen illegal as you did it without his permission, civil rights laws are very complex and can read and interpreted in many ways, I personally would get a lawer even though the lawer might cost as much as the fine or more.

Good luck whatever you do.

Last edited by Econ; Jan 20th 2008 at 9:38 am.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Olmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to allOlmos is a name known to all

Surreygirl, When you go to court, you will know his name and address, then you can start the denuncia against him yourself.

If your Spanish is not good, and this bloke is a native speaker, your position is disadvantaged, and getting advice from a lawyer is a good idea. OTOH, if your Spanish is good, it can make a great impression when dealing with police, judge etc.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Unfortunately I cant because it was over the six month period when the PL came around and asked me for my details. I didnt see him again until well after the six month period and found out he lives on my urbanization where it is against the rules and regulations to let your dog defecate without clearing it up, it is also against the rules and regulations of the town hall. I did go and see a solicitor but he agreed that it was a minor infraction and not worth it. It is not against the law to take a photograph of any body particular if they are breaking the law themselves. He didnt clean it up and I also photographed the crap. One thing he and the others have not been back so so far so good and no dogs crap any more right outside my window. If you look at the web there is a lot about people allowing their dogs to defecate and there is a big push to get people to clean it up in Malaga at the moment. When I went up to pick up the denuncia the people in the court were laughing their heads off.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

If you were denounced for building an illegal patio or something though they would be quick enought to act
What about an illegal ponytail?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Originally Posted by tallbob
What about an illegal ponytail?
Does this mean I have joined the queue!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

hippy-chic is an unknown quantity at this point

Please tell me, if you denounce someone and they do no turn up in court on the day, does it mean you win?
We have been harassed for over a year and turned up at court every time the other person falsely denounces us, this time our denouncia has arrived arrived with an appointment tomorrow, but the denounced person has said their solicitors are busy and could they delay the hearing, what would happen?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:33 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to bother with a lawyer. I am on the defensive it is true, they can only fine me and I have the photos of him letting his dog crap, so they judges will have to make of it what they will. They will give me a fine if they think I have infringed his civil liberties, but you are right about the PL, they were not interested at all that he was letting his dog crap, only that I had taken his photograph and that is not illegal. I will see how it goes
poison the fkn dog.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.