Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dave Spikey in Iceland Benissa.

Dave Spikey in Iceland Benissa.

Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Dave n Dee has a brilliant futureDave n Dee has a brilliant futureDave n Dee has a brilliant futureDave n Dee has a brilliant futureDave n Dee has a brilliant futureDave n Dee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dave Spikey in Iceland Benissa.

works with Brian Potter!! (garlic bread) ?? good enough clue!?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:54 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dave n Dee
works with Brian Potter!! (garlic bread) ?? good enough clue!?
Not for this southern bird
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by montgomail
Well I'm from the Midlands, live in the UK, use Iceland in Benissa and still have never heard of him.
You live in the uk and use Iceland in Benissa???

Surely there is one nearer to you than that.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

OK, so he is a Lancashire comedian, and appeared with Peter Kaye in Phoenix Nights.

Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:54 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Saw him on the Wright Stuff a little while ago and he´s so funny.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

RONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really niceRONLIN is just really nice

Dave Spikey INFO

ATB
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Google is your friend
Oi, stop nicking my sayings.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:17 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Oi, stop nicking my sayings.

Sorry but I had a good teacher
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Dessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really niceDessiree is just really nice

Wow, me and my husband absolutely love Dave Spikey (and i'm a southerner), thats just typical, all that time we lived there!!! we used to go to iceland in benissa all the time!!! You should have asked for his autograph, i would have!!!!!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

Dave Spikey has a villa nearby & I've seen him a few times. I was so tempted to sing Come & get your black bin bags to him, but the poor chap is obviously on holiday & acting is his job. I should think he just wants a bit of peace.

Clearly to non Phoenix Nights watchers this post is absolutely meaningless!!!

Cheers all, any other Phoenix Night fans out there. I love it but when I say to people the above story they look in disbelief as it means nothing to them.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dessiree
Wow, me and my husband absolutely love Dave Spikey (and i'm a southerner), thats just typical, all that time we lived there!!! we used to go to iceland in benissa all the time!!! You should have asked for his autograph, i would have!!!!!
My girlfriend nearly did but we thought it best to leave him.

Thanks for the post poolboy.Yeah I was a fan of Pheonix Nights and im extremely surprised that there are a few on this forum that have no idea who he is and more than likely don't know what Pheonix Nights is either.
I'm from the North and I have a knowledge of shows,actors,comedians that are also from the South of England,but then again I can talk about any topic that's brought up.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:48 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

http://archive.lancashireeveningtele...25/964111.html

He was a fakkkkkkkkkkkkke lad thou knows ear take look see above ...Game On Quiet Please......................Same order for every Arteaste

A DAVE Spikey look-alike is hoping to open his own Phoenix Nights club - in Spain.

Comedian Rod Kay, who has been performing a tribute to the Bolton comedian across Greater Manchester since the success of the Channel 4 series, now wants to go one step further.

He moved to the Costa Blanca in the New Year and hopes to recreate the Phoenix Nights club for Brits.

Phoenix Nights starred Bolton favourite Peter Kay and was filmed at St Gregory's Social Club in Church Street, Farnworth.

Rod thinks The Lounge, in Aquas Nuevas, near Torrevieja, would be the perfect venue and is in talks with the management to see if he can make his dream a reality.

Rod, aged 51, said: "I want to recreate the North-west atmosphere in Spain and I think there is a call for it......... Or maybe not ehhhhhhh Lad

The Real Dave has a cut on his top lip...................Well did this person have a cut See below

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2191430.ece

Last edited by poshnbucks; Feb 17th 2009 at 10:52 am.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Poshnbucks.

I wonder what this lookalike is like? Torrevieja based eh?
Maybe the real Spikey who I saw yesterday will travel 90 miles down the autopista to see him.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikelincs
so have I, and I don't know who he is either.
Thank god for that, I thought I was the only dopey one. Yup, I am a southerner.

Just looked at his pics, still never heard of hm!

Last edited by trentino; Feb 17th 2009 at 1:52 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trentino
Thank god for that, I thought I was the only dopey one. Yup, I am a southerner.

Just looked at his pics, still never heard of hm!
Don`t worry with him, watch some talent on youtube search for "Michael McIntyre"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.