Dave???

Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dave???

Why oh why oh why?

Have they renamed UKTV2 (or something like that) 'Dave' on Sky 111!

Or maybe I have just answered my own question!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 12:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dave???

They thought that George was too silly
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
They thought that George was too silly
Jon would be sillier!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:19 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hurrah, I thought i was going mad, saw the corner of the screen and was wondering if what I thought I saw was really Dave! Didn't bother mentioning it as OH thinks I am bats anyway, and as I haven't been quite right since Friday my hearing is a bit off, was wondering today why they were talking about an area on a tv prog, you know place in the sun or whatever, anyway this was a french marina and I didn't think that they were quite right with the description of being relatively sheep like, but marina was chic!! not my fault. So there really is a tv station called Dave!!!! How peculiar.
Luv Eve
xx

What about BOB!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
http://bestsmileys.com/eek/4.gif

Hurrah, I thought i was going mad, saw the corner of the screen and was wondering if what I thought I saw was really Dave! Didn't bother mentioning it as OH thinks I am bats anyway, and as I haven't been quite right since Friday my hearing is a bit off, was wondering today why they were talking about an area on a tv prog, you know place in the sun or whatever, anyway this was a french marina and I didn't think that they were quite right with the description of being relatively sheep like, but marina was chic!! not my fault. So there really is a tv station called Dave!!!! How peculiar.
Luv Eve
xx

What about BOB!
I thought it was a wind up...! But no its definitely Dave! These TV execs are completely barking!!!