Dating !?

Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

Chik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dating !?

Hi,

I just moved to Javea (Alicante), Spain.
Does anyone know any local dating sites or how to meet a serious man around here as I see only couples and tourists.
I'm 27.

Thanks a lot
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:14 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dating !?

Do you speak Spanish?

"Serious" men usually don't move to Spain unless they are already married. But there are a few - and you and 10000 other women are looking for those three guys...
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chik
Hi,

I just moved to Javea (Alicante), Spain.
Does anyone know any local dating sites or how to meet a serious man around here as I see only couples and tourists.
I'm 27.

Thanks a lot
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 7:51 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Google is your friend; nowadays on-line dating has taken over but beware - a lot of sites are very badly run and only after your money, or "just adding another person onto their lists.

Look for ease of search, results by last on-line with date, and location. And be really wary of paying shed loads of money to find out that there is no-one under 50 miles away, not many people in your age group, and only a couple of people have been on-line in the last two weeks

Davexf
Old Jun 4th 2013, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Countryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amideislas
Do you speak Spanish?

"Serious" men usually don't move to Spain unless they are already married. But there are a few - and you and 10000 other women are looking for those three guys...
10000 women looking for so few men? If I'd known that I wouldn't have brought my own with me!

Old Jun 4th 2013, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much, will try all of the above. Only single women here, seems single men died out.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Biffta
10000 women looking for so few men? If I'd known that I wouldn't have brought my own with me!

That's what they all say :-(
Old Jun 4th 2013, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

lucca is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello , I'm also just moved to Denia. You can try "TF meeting is easy" on facebook.
Greetings Lucca, 50 j.
Old Jan 18th 2014, 5:48 am
Just Joined

aussieblueyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats what scares the heck out of me moving to Spain.As an extremely young,single and active 57 year old ( I'm positive I'm only 40), how am I going to meet an English speaking lady??
Old Jan 18th 2014, 6:43 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aussieblueyes
Thats what scares the heck out of me moving to Spain.As an extremely young,single and active 57 year old ( I'm positive I'm only 40), how am I going to meet an English speaking lady??
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 18th 2014, 9:31 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much, will try all of the above. Only single women here, seems single men died out.
Sounds very interesting,
.......though the last part of your post worries me somewhat.

So before I book my ticket, have you any idea of the cause of deaths ?
Old Jan 19th 2014, 4:08 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

There is an over abundance of single men in China :-)
Old Jan 19th 2014, 9:06 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

seems single men died out.
I must be a zombie then....
Old Jan 20th 2014, 2:50 am
Just Joined

aussieblueyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I was the only zombie here